What's new

Moving to Chicago

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't know what it is if it isn't pizza but I double up on it every time I go to Chicago. The hotdogs are pretty strange but they're good too.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Bagles, Pizza, etc., can be great any place if you have the right fixing, and people dedicated to doing it right.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The biggest problem in Arizona with accidents is 25% of the people have no registration, no insurance, no license. Also we have high car thief because there is a demand in Old Mexico.

I have two neighbors who are 90+ still drive, don't drive at night because of low light, they are more responsible drive then some of the young people play fast & furious. Or croch rocket sport bikes riders, riding donor cycles. Pitting everyone life at risk as they try & defy death.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
The biggest problem in Arizona with accidents is 25% of the people have no registration, no insurance, no license. Also we have high car thief because there is a demand in Old Mexico.

I have two neighbors who are 90+ still drive, don't drive at night because of low light, they are more responsible drive then some of the young people play fast & furious. Or croch rocket sport bikes riders, riding donor cycles. Pitting everyone life at risk as they try & defy death.
I’m beginning to think this account is actually a Russian Bot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Deep dish isn’t real pizza

And New York pizza isn’t good pizza

Matter of fact New York is full of garbage pizza

#yuherd
I’ve definitely had better pizza in jersey than nyc. Same goes with bagels actually
Modern Apizza, New Haven CT. Best I've found yet.