What's new

Moving to Chicago

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well Chicago proper is not friend to Cigar lovers, as apprently they have high taxes on Cigars. Something similar to Kali, and you wonder we're all that tax money is spent.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
In chicago the taxes collected are used to fund body bags to keep up with their high murder rates probably.

jk tho @VeLoRoK i hope the city is good to you. Its definitely a foodie paradise. And their brewery scene is booming.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Recall in 1997 being in South Holland, IL just outside the City. Wondered over to this little Itallian resturant, ask the lady if I could look at the menu. She ask what was I interested in, I replied Pizza. She said stick around another 15 minutes until we open the bar, we have happy hour in our bar, and we have Pizza.

Well several adult beverages later, and many slices I went back to were I was staying think. I understand why Chi-Town Pizza is famous. It was super good.:)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Good luck out there. Last time I was in Chicago for work, Fourkicksfan, tadpole, fullyarmedFISD, and Jdog met up with me at Tesa Cigar just outside the loop.

Good bunch of dudes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Sorry... @icehig3 is the ghost. Always says he will be there, but no one has ever actually seen him.
Not completely accurate. Have said I hoped to make it a couple times, and then my hockey schedule comes out and I have a game. Never said I was gonna be there and just blew it off. ;)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, when I came home after being gone for a couple of years I had to work at not falling in with the old crowd and getting back into some bad habits. But your maturity and new responsibilities will help with that.