What's new

Moving to Texas Aug 24th

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey everyone so I signed a lease and will be moving to Bryan, Tx. this month, I figure it will take me a while to get settled in but I would like to have a nice get together as I haven't smoked a cigar in about a month because of all the stress of moving.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hey everyone so I signed a lease and will be moving to Bryan, Tx. this month, I figure it will take me a while to get settled in but I would like to have a nice get together as I haven't smoked a cigar in about a month because of all the stress of moving.
Rhode Island to Texas Weeeeeeeee, doggey

Strick

Finally
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bunch of us here in Houston also. My inlaws live outside of Bryan and we are up there visiting often. Plan on moving up that away in a couple of years. Welcome to Texas!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You might want to wait another month, 'till it cools off.

Seriously, Bryan's great. Close enough to Houston, Dallas and Austin/San Antonio.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Why such long move across the country?
Ph.D. @ Texas A&M, means I'm going to be broke. :cryloud:

Come to Dallas man!! It will be worth the trip!!
I plan on it, however I'm not taking a car with me and will be buying one when I get up there maybe after the first week or so.

DALLAS! DALLAS! DALLAS! DALLAS!

:)

(or perhaps we could meet in Waco? :)

~brooks
Waco doesn't seem to far from Bryan/CS, I didn't think there was a lot of there just compounds:assaultri

Yep, that is 3 for Dallas, sounds like a Herf to me. welcome!
Funny, being from California that is not a long drive at all. However, after living in RI for 3 years that like 3 - 4 states away

Rhode Island to Texas Weeeeeeeee, doggey
Figure I might do it in 3 days, even though it's a short drive. I don't have my keys until Monday and will be leaving Friday night I believe

Bunch of us here in Houston also. My inlaws live outside of Bryan and we are up there visiting often. Plan on moving up that away in a couple of years. Welcome to Texas!
Nice, let me know when you come we'll have a smoke. I know there is a cigar lounge that is BYOB in College Station, but I didn't get a chance to check it out during my visit. :cbig:

Congrats and best of luck!
Thanks!

Can you say "Gig-em Ags" :thumbsup:
Hehe, Howdy!

Why??????
Ph.D. Texas A&M, I've actually so confused right now if I really want to go but everyone has been telling me that I can go for one year and if I don't like it I can come back. It's just such a big change, especially leaving the GF behind for at least 3 years. My cigar money has now turned into plane ticket money

got enough boxes?? hope the move goes very very smooooooooth.
More than though thanks guys! :waving:I had this look when I saw the box at the post office. :eyequiver

Dallas? College Station? And what about the dudes from Austin, eh?

Shit, how about we all meet somewhere in-between....hey I know, let's just all meet a Czech Stop in West!

www.czechstop.net
you got it all wrong josh. not smoking because of the stress??? what better stress reliever is there than a fine cigar?
Sounds like a great time, maybe we can BBQ a whole pig.

You might want to wait another month, 'till it cools off.

Seriously, Bryan's great. Close enough to Houston, Dallas and Austin/San Antonio.
Shit man, I kinda really don't want to go, but I know I need to go.

welcome to Texas
Thanks, wanna hang out :eyebrow: