What's new

MRN Group Buy

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I tried signing up for CW just for this group buy and for some reason it's not letting me sign up. They were supposed to send me a link to follow to activate the account and never did. Did anyone else have this problem???? The cut off is tonight...maybe I'll try to create a whole different email address and re-try to get this done. If I can't for any reason is there anyone who can buy one for me? I can send a check and include extra for shipping to me in the amount of the check??? If anyone can help please email me. I'll try again to sign up.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
email directly to redhook88@yahoo.com

Karl is just putting together the list and needs to know your cigarworld user name, first and last name, address, and phone number to reach you. I believe the people putting this together will contact you directly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
texas_stang said:
i got mine from VCC it took about 10 days for it to arrive. there is also a certain friend that if you buy 5 boxes you get one of MRN's book free. if someone want to do that PM me.
If you can let me know who the friemd is. W just closed up a group buy and the book will help the person charging all the books to swallow doing the paying up front.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Man...I want to get in on this...but I'm not sure I can bring in anything else cigar related in the casa or awhile. It's bad enough that I always get caught on BOTL, can't really imagine what the Mrs. would think if I had something else diverting my attention...

Did I just admit that I'm whipped? Shit....

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
indyrob said:
Man...I want to get in on this...but I'm not sure I can bring in anything else cigar related in the casa or awhile. It's bad enough that I always get caught on BOTL, can't really imagine what the Mrs. would think if I had something else diverting my attention...

Did I just admit that I'm whipped? Shit....
:crackwhip :crackwhip :crackwhip

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Happy to announce I ordered the MRN with the group discount yesterday. Should be here in a week or so. Looking forward to the in-depth knowledge that a collector/aficionado of MRN's status offers. Of course everyone's tastes differ, but this should be a great guide by which to judge habanos and age habanos. I'm glad I got in on this!!!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
MichiganM said:
Happy to announce I ordered the MRN with the group discount yesterday. Should be here in a week or so. Looking forward to the in-depth knowledge that a collector/aficionado of MRN's status offers. Of course everyone's tastes differ, but this should be a great guide by which to judge habanos and age habanos. I'm glad I got in on this!!!
You will be blown away when you get the book, all 7lbs of it. Just a great, great novel. :drool:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Two Jacks said:
It is a great reference book! Now if they would only make a movie out of it..............................................:scratchhe
That would be one LONG movie!

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Also ordered mine... I didn't find the thread until 8 hours after the deal was done, but by contacting the company directly they still hooked me up with 40% off... I can't wait.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
pdonlin said:
Also ordered mine... I didn't find the thread until 8 hours after the deal was done, but by contacting the company directly they still hooked me up with 40% off... I can't wait.
That's great! You'll love the book!

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How long is it expected to take for the books to get in and how are they being distributed?