What's new

MRN Group Buy

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
thebigo said:
How long is it expected to take for the books to get in and how are they being distributed?
For your first question I ordered mine January 30 and it's not here yet. I imagine it takes a while coming from GB. For your second question I don't understand. They're not being distributed. Everybody buys their own, I already told you that.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Ordered mine on 2/1 and it just arrived today. Got up to Cohiba Siglo this evening already while Joane watched American Idol..

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
djs134 said:
Ordered mine on 2/1 and it just arrived today. Got up to Cohiba Siglo this evening already while Joane watched American Idol..
Ordered it on 2/1 and got it today?? WTF......you bastid!

:grinFU:

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Sorry man, what can I say? :dunno: :wink:

I did preface my order with an email to the company asking info... maybe that helped. :innocent:

Hoping you get your's soon. .........Your book that is :peace:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Maybe I'll email them tonight on the shipping info. Can't hurt I guess. Hope you enjoy MRN's stuff.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
My order took an extra day cause the credit card didn't take the first time. But mine came today also :thumbsup: I live in MD and it came from PA and shipped via UPS. Michigan your should be there tomorrow and Carnie by Friday would be my guess. What an excellent and HEAVY book.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just emailed them 10 minutes ago. Mitchell responded with "Your order will arrive over the course of the next 7 days". I never got an email confirming shipment. Now I'm starting to wonder. Hopefully you're right and I get it tomorrow.

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Headbanger said:
My order took an extra day cause the credit card didn't take the first time. But mine came today also :thumbsup: I live in MD and it came from PA and shipped via UPS. Michigan your should be there tomorrow and Carnie by Friday would be my guess. What an excellent and HEAVY book.
haha...carnie. Yeah. Thanks.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looks like the UPS man was here today and I missed him while at work. My g/f will be here at home tomorrow around the time he's comin back. I'm lookin forward to this weekend!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looks like the UPS man was here today and I missed him while at work. My g/f will be here at home tomorrow around the time he's comin back. I'm lookin forward to this weekend!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
At 45 there is not a whole lot of things that really excite me anymore :eyequiver . Besides the "Girls Gone Wild" commercials on at 3am, this book made me feel warm all over :devil: ...........................................
I'll leave it at that :smokingco

Really a great reference and a must have. I would love to know what MRN's cigar collection is worth????, or just to see it in person would be awesome. I spent a few weeks in Hong Kong while in the Navy a long while back, if I only knew about MRN then, I would have tried to look him up and become his friend and pen-pal :yes: !!!

Enjoy your books!!