What's new

MRN - Interesting Enteries/Pages

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
caudio51 said:
I was lucky enough, thanks to you Craig and Brit to get one via the donation. I am now a memeber of the World Wildlife Federation!
Don't thank me bro (though the sentiment is appreciated), Brit ran and coordinated the whole thing. He and MRN deserve all the thanks.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Kurtdesign1 said:
Don't thank me bro (though the sentiment is appreciated), Brit ran and coordinated the whole thing. He and MRN deserve all the thanks.
Oh I did thank him! You helped give him a nudge. :smokingco

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Always wanted to pick up a copy, but the 1st edition is very hard to find at a decent price. I was hoping the 2nd edition would be more available.
Does anyone know if these are out yet? I saw jcgoldner has the 2nd printing, but others mentioned 2008 as a relaease date?

Any info/help would be appreciated. Thanks!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Cohiba007 said:
there is a 2nd printing out now with just some minor corrections. The 2nd addition is due out in 2008.
What he said. I have not seen them for sale anywhere. There was a group buy but I think it is about wrapped up, not sure though.

I had seen a few on ebay, you just have to watch your bidding.

LasciviousXXX

One Bad M.F.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I also got in on the group buy/donation which Brit started! Excellent BOTL in my opinion and a very classy move by MRN

I have already read the book cover to cover in the day or two since I got it. Sit down with a nice DC or Salomones and see how far you can get while smoking LOL

Tons of great info as well as mouth watering pictures. It was worth every penny and still available in some retailers (although pickings are now slim).... if you can... get one.

XXX