What's new

Murallas

Rutkus

Newb Puke
are these a limited release scdlh cigar, or a regular production cigar?

anyone interested in a GB of these?

I'd want a 5er for myself

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
I love ScdH flavor, but have had really bad construction problems. My gut tells me that these new releases will be better in that regard, since they're getting lots of attention.

I am down for a GB.

scottsins

start yopur own split then!

kidding. without reading what those are, I'm guessing they are smaller smokes, better for your schedule and crappy weather.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
i'm a fan of the torpedo shape and i wanted to try a 5er so i'd like to stick with the murallas. cmon JW you know you wanna try these.

i see them at puroexpress and at puro rey, for the preorder, if we can get free shipping through Damian, i'd go that route otherwise i'm thinking puroexpress, i really want these guys intact as well.

i'm really curious about how these guys are released, are they a EL type release or is this a more regular production cigar along with their la puntas?

Viper139

The Bead Man
I'm in for either or both. It's been a while since we did a buy I'll take 5.

I will take the other two viper if that is cool with you :eek:) Want to try these b4 I throw down on whole boxes.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
ok, we're full, i'm trying to see what info i can get from Puro Rey before reverting to puroexpress, i'm going to be out of town this weekend but i should have internet access, I will keep everyone involved posted and do the buying. i'll post the prices too, it should be around $78-79 per fiver shipped to you, hopefully less if we get free shipping through puro rey. I'll make the purchase by Monday at the latest.

Scottsins x 5
Quadry x 5
Legends x 3
Rutkus x 5
Viper x 5
Mikes x 2

Rutkus

Newb Puke
ok, order is placed, i would prefer payment to be sent by check or MO rather than that stupid money wiring company, but if "that company which we do not speak of" is necessary for you to pay, then that is ok i guess, just add 3% to your total. please pm me your addy, and how you would like to pay and i will send you my addy to mail the check/mo or email addy to wire to., the total shipped to you is:

Scottsins x 5 = $78.4
Quadry x 5 = $78.4
Legends x 3 = $48.68
Rutkus x 5 = $78.4
Viper x 5 = $78.4
Mikes x 2 = $33.82

everything will be sent usps with dc.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
ok, got the email that these are in route to me, still haven't recieved pms from a couple of you guys. please do so when you get a chance so i can get these out to you asap.

scottsins

rutkus:

sorry for the dealy. i have some amazingly awful events transpire. there's a thread in the general discussion room. i will get to this asap. sorry for the dealy. go ahead and PM me your addy, so i'll have it conveniently availabel when i send the $$$.

hey who did we end up getting these from? I migh twant to pick a box up if the singles tur out to be tasty. Yup the check is on its way :0). Rutkus....what r ur thoughts on that ceramic cutter? I just cant seem to get used to it! It smooshes the cap b4 it starts to cut and then I either get rough edges or a tripple cap that starts coming apart. Maybe at the herf you can show me how to use this thing. Till then it is palio.