What's new

Murallas

Rutkus

Newb Puke
i got them from puroexpress. honestly, i was a bit disappointed with the quality of the cutter, the blade is extremely thin and the plastic feels fairly cheap. oh well, it was only 20 bucks for a new toy, and the vendor was very attentive. I haven't used it yet, just came in today, maybe i'll have better luck with a cut, thats what really matters anyway. my #1 is still my palio.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
murallas arrived today, they look and smell wonderful. i still haven't recieved payment from a few of you, i'll be pming you shortly. I'll be posting DC's when i get them out.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
guys, i wasn't able to get there today, i'm sorry, and tomorrow/this weekend is the all texas herf, i'm going to try to get them out this weekend but if not it'll be first thing tuesday morning at the LATEST, i'm sorry, please put up with me for right now i've got a ton of shit on my plate right now.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Talk about brain fade.......

PM sent to you Rutkus, I apologize for the delay.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
ok, recieved payment from everyone, and all packages went out this morning with the exception of Legend's per our discussion. please lmk how you like them. i haven't smoked mine yet however i took a couple of puffs off of someone's from this weekend's herf, it was good but very young and about 3/4 of the way down he guy complained about a "bitter spot" that he got through.

thanks guys for making this easy on me.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
glad you guys are satisfied please remember to tip your host, feedback is appreciated :waving:

Rutkus

Newb Puke
i had one at the beach yesterday, a very enjoyable smoke.. i didn't hit a "bitter spot" but these would benefit with some age for sure...

Viper139

The Bead Man
I have tucked mine away for a good long rest, would rather try it with at least another year on it.