What's new

Must try NC list ?

Rockcigar

motorcycleXcigarXguitar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all Bros,

As I am still pretty new to cigars, I just wanna get some suggestions on NC. I never have any chance to get some NC here in my country, however I do believe there are many NC out there are worth to try OR a MUST try. Therefore anyone here can suggests few names for me? So that I can go out there and hunt them all down ~~

Cheers

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are Fuentes not regarded highly here? I've enjoyed every VSG I've smoked.

Do need to start shopping for some of the labels dprice mentioned, though. Have only had an Opus X from that list.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Love all the Funete line! VSG, all the sungrown stuff, Anejos, Opus. They are all great!

Are Fuentes not regarded highly here? I've enjoyed every VSG I've smoked.

Do need to start shopping for some of the labels dprice mentioned, though. Have only had an Opus X from that list.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
There are some good fuentes as well I just tend toward the smokes on my list. I would certainly try some of those If you haven't yet. The brother asking is in Honk Kong, the land of the Habanos, so I figure only give the really good stuff. There are lots more.
\
Cabiguan is another that comes to mind

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
G-

I am so sorry to hear the news.

You know I am here for ya. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

Times for me have gotten very difficult also. But we will get through it.

You got my numbers.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are some good fuentes as well I just tend toward the smokes on my list. I would certainly try some of those If you haven't yet. The brother asking is in Honk Kong, the land of the Habanos, so I figure only give the really good stuff. There are lots more.
\
Cabiguan is another that comes to mind
Yeah, I wasn't specifically targeting your list. I just see a very small niche of cigars talked about a lot here and was curious.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Hi all Bros,

As I am still pretty new to cigars, I just wanna get some suggestions on NC. I never have any chance to get some NC here in my country, however I do believe there are many NC out there are worth to try OR a MUST try. Therefore anyone here can suggests few names for me? So that I can go out there and hunt them all down ~~

Cheers
PM me your addy I'll send some things to try. Do I need to do anything special on the customs forms to make sure you don't get taxed like crazy?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah, I wasn't specifically targeting your list. I just see a very small niche of cigars talked about a lot here and was curious.
Well most of the Fuente stuff is the same Fuente stuff from last year and the yaer before and so on...good smokes all around, but not a ton of new stuff. So new lines of smokes are exciting. Pepin, Pete, Dion, and Lito are making some amazing smokes right now, so I say try em out.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Blast...let me think...

Padron x000 as well as Anniversary
Oliva Serie G and V
Don Pepin JJ, Black and Blue
Illusione
Tatuaje Red and Brown label
Asthon ESG
La Flor Dominicana Doble Ligero
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur
Dunhill Signed Range

Given that NCs reffer to a world of cigars (any that doesn't come from Cuba), ye need to get an idea of Dominican cigars, Honduran, Nicaraguan, as well as several other places. Hence, ye'd need to sample several different brands especially given the fact that in each place ye got an incredible wide variety of flavour profiles...this will be an interesting thread.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
PM me your addy I'll send some things to try. Do I need to do anything special on the customs forms to make sure you don't get taxed like crazy?

PM sent to you Mitch too.
Now that's so funny S right there!

On the OP....send that boy some LfDs

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
"Family photos" will do the trick!!

as for smokes, and since you haven't had them, i'd definetly explore the fuente line!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Given that NCs reffer to a world of cigars (any that doesn't come from Cuba), ye need to get an idea of Dominican cigars, Honduran, Nicaraguan, as well as several other places. Hence, ye'd need to sample several different brands especially given the fact that in each place ye got an incredible wide variety of flavour profiles...this will be an interesting thread.
Don't know about any other African cigars, but I really enjoy the Montecristo Afrique.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
So which brands best represent each country and are readily available and affordable (whatever that means)? I'll give it a shot with my limited knowledge, but I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Dominican - Fuente (Sungrown)

Honduran - Camacho (Corojo)

Nicaraguan - Oliva (V) - I'd love to go with a Tat or Illusione here, but I'm thinking about availability.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So which brands best represent each country and are readily available and affordable (whatever that means)? I'll give it a shot with my limited knowledge, but I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks.

Dominican - Fuente (Sungrown)

Honduran - Camacho (Corojo)

Nicaraguan - Oliva (V) - I'd love to go with a Tat or Illusione here, but I'm thinking about availability.
I believe J. Fuego is Honduran (and perhaps a mix of something else). Absolutely love those cigars and Jesus is hella funny. Got to meet him a few weeks ago.