What's new

My Aristocrat Arrives!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I got back from work today I was greeted by my new Aristocrat 48'' THC and wow, This cabinet really exceeded my expectations. The construction is absolutely gorgeous and the cooling and humidity system is so powerful that it was at 68 degrees and 65 percent humidity in a matter of minutes. I can't wait to put my cigars in there in a few days. I will post pics later, but I really need to keep the door shut to season it. I keep opening it up like a little kid.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all for the congrats, I will be posting pics soon. The one thing I was most impressed with was how powerful the cooling unit and humidity unit is! I decided to get dual cooling units to make sure that I can get the unit down the 65degrees with ease and within 2 mins of having it plugged in, it went down from 73 to 68 (the temperature it was preset). I am leaving town Sunday and I can't wait to get back home and put my cigars in! I never thought that I would spend this much on a humidor but after seeing it completed I can say that it was worth every cent!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Congrats! I'm so jealous!

Bob Staebell's shop is between my house and my office; I drive right by it daily (it's a couple blocks off my commute route) and would love to buy one, but I just don't have that kind of money to spend on a humi. Shoot, my wife would kill me iff I did, anyways. LOL!

But man do I seriously want one!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Wow. Kudos. Major jealousy thing going on here. Pics asap.:applause: :applause: