What's new

My Aristocrat Arrives!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
When I got back from work today I was greeted by my new Aristocrat 48'' THC and wow, This cabinet really exceeded my expectations. The construction is absolutely gorgeous and the cooling and humidity system is so powerful that it was at 68 degrees and 65 percent humidity in a matter of minutes. I can't wait to put my cigars in there in a few days. I will post pics later, but I really need to keep the door shut to season it. I keep opening it up like a little kid.
Totally awesome!

Congrats man!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Congrats and I'm soooooooooooooo Seriously jealous...
Can't wait to see the pic's........

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he's in DC. We'll be waiting a lil bit...Argh.
Trust me, it's torture for me too! I am glad that I am away from it now because I am tempted to put my cigars in it before it has been properly seasoned. I promise pics when I get back this weekend... By the way, anyone in the Central florida area looking to buy my one year old cheaphumidors.com 1200 cigar cab? I also have a cigar oasis plus in it that I will sell for cheap. I really need to free up space in my office. It has been a great cabinet to me, always stayed right at 64-65, I mainly bought the new one for the cooling ability.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it's official, I've been gone for a week, and I'm still hatin' you!

POST PICS!
I get back home tomorrow night.... I will make sure that I take a few pics before and after I load my cigar collection into my new humidor. I hate to say it but I think that my girlfriend coming to see me is actually going to take a back seat to this event lol.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I get back home tomorrow night.... I will make sure that I take a few pics before and after I load my cigar collection into my new humidor. I hate to say it but I think that my girlfriend coming to see me is actually going to take a back seat to this event lol.
You sure you don't want to edit that :rofl: