What's new

My Dream Humi-What ya think

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you like it and you got the dough and your "boss" ok's it... get it man. You will regret not buying it one day. If it's a quality item like you say it is, it will last a lifetime.

The price is a little high but within reason. Go with your gut. :ccowboy:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm with the others that say take it! It seems as if your really passionate about golf and the masters. Plus if you have been holding off for three years, its something you definitely know you want. Maybe go into the shop offer 300 and to buy a box of cigars or something. Either way I say get it!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well, I ws so humoed by this thread I had to share it with Nancy. And she agreed with Bob's statement. So even if I picked it up, I'm kilt. So we'll let it sit for a little while and revisit this issue next year (or sooner-hehe).

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Call me a scammer - but I think you need this humidor, and I figured out a plan for how to get it. There IS risk involved, so choose your course of action carefully....lol

Now - I would highly doubt that Augusta National has licensed the usage of their logo/branding to any humidor company - thus making the sale of this one of a kind piece some type of trademark or copyright infringement.

What I would do is....have a GA brother set up a post office box at some UPS store in the state. Mail a well worded registered letter from some guy with a made up name, claiming to represent AN. Say that they found photographic evidence of this humi somewhere, or were tipped off by an informant or something. Claim that you will not pursue legal action against them only if they send the humidor to your created post office box in GA for a proper and verifiable disposal.

Hell, on their end it's a lot cheaper than facing a lawsuit....

If they bite, biggity bam -- free humi, Nancy's happy, You're happy -- and you owe me a couple good cigars so I'm happy!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Brent, you're a scammer. There.

I am impressed by your creativeness, but I would never consider that. Just not how I roll. I try to live my life with a clean conscience.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Do it or send me the shop's number.
Don't even start that shit D. I'll get it, one day.

Plus, I was just made aware that the hot water tank is leakin. Therefore, there goes that thought (for now).

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Call me a scammer - but I think you need this humidor, and I figured out a plan for how to get it. There IS risk involved, so choose your course of action carefully....lol

Now - I would highly doubt that Augusta National has licensed the usage of their logo/branding to any humidor company - thus making the sale of this one of a kind piece some type of trademark or copyright infringement.

What I would do is....have a GA brother set up a post office box at some UPS store in the state. Mail a well worded registered letter from some guy with a made up name, claiming to represent AN. Say that they found photographic evidence of this humi somewhere, or were tipped off by an informant or something. Claim that you will not pursue legal action against them only if they send the humidor to your created post office box in GA for a proper and verifiable disposal.

If they bite, biggity bam -- free humi, Nancy's happy, You're happy -- and you owe me a couple good cigars so I'm happy!

We need to hang out some day. This is the best idea I've ever :stretchgrheard.:stretchgr

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

:rofl: If we were keeping score, this would be +1 for Canada... :thumbsup:

dowjr1

Dan O
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is CRAZINESS to even consider that humidor for $500. That kind of cabbage would buy you a custom 200 count from Waxing Moon. You could have an artist paint a similar scene no problem.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Was that a Masters bed pan? Wow, you got it bad, but I would hold out another year! : )

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Was that a Masters bed pan? Wow, you got it bad, but I would hold out another year! : )
Yea, like you have room to talk.

Fast forward 10 years from now. Rich and Scott in the retirement home hiding each others dentures.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You do have a wacky imagination!! You better hope that I don't get in the healthcare field, because I would haunt you at Michigan's Home for the Senile and replay the '86 Masters over and over and tell you it was today's round. Thanks in advance for purchasing your future bed pan. At least I'll know whose it is!