What's new

My Father La Antiguedad

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So back in February, Halfwheel posted a blurb on this. Today, MF posted on Facebook about the pending arrival of this new stick...

Anyone excited about this new offering, or is this MF just taking another step closer to Rocky/Gurkha status with more cigars in the market than anyone can keep up with?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Nah, I know it will be good just whether it will be great will be the question. I like everything My Father so I'm stoked.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I like box pressed cigars and usually enjoy the cigars Pepin makes, so I am looking forward to trying them.

He does seem to have many cigars continually in the pipeline; if you consider Tatuaje being produced by My Father with a special edition seemingly for everyone, there are a gozillion.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
As Hoshi and Kantucky have stated, I like virtually all of Don Pepin's and My Father cigars.

I don't think that I would ever consider mentioning them in the same breath as Rocky or Gurkha, as those two are far better marketeers than cigar rollers. ;). Besides, I have to search pretty hard to find one or two of those sticks that I'm willing to smoke.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Tomorrow night there is a Pepin/My Father event at my local B&M. I will be buying a few of these smokes. He is debuting them at the event

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Looking forward to it!

Only really interested in the Corona Grande and maybe the robusto. All the other ring gauges are a little to big for my liking

Last edited: