What's new

My first attempt at brewing espresso* at home.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Anybody know if popular registry stores let you search for people's lists?

I've got lots of time on my hands at work today.
Bed Bath and Beyond. I swear to Christo... Every married couple in the west registered there.

Amazon
Macy's
Target
WalMart
Crate & Barrel
Williams Sonoma
Pottery Barn

Trust me, I've seen my share of weddings in the last couple of years.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Bed Bath and Beyond. I swear to Christo... Every married couple in the west registered there.

Amazon
Macy's
Target
WalMart
Crate & Barrel
Williams Sonoma
Pottery Barn

Trust me, I've seen my share of weddings in the last couple of years.
We were going to do Target but when we got there all their machines were broken so we just went with BB&B. I got the little lady to scan some fun items too, I love cooking stuff so I would say 75% of our list was kitchen items.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
....I was just excited about espresso*....
I'm just glad you're using proper nomenclature now. The asterisk - that's frickin' funny! :)
LOL

I couldn't find a bar rating for it but it appeared to build up about an 1/8" layer of crema. Is that an indication that I'm doing something right?
Don't even use the word crema with that machine. Bubbles at the top of your brew? Yes. Froth? Maybe. Crema? NO WAY! :)
There I go again, I'm going to have to add another asterisk.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I'm a little late posting this but here it is, the first time we used the grinder. I picked up some freshly roasted beans from Cartel and went to town. I was going to post a picture of her enjoying her latte but it was 8am and I'm not suicidal.

Here's a little slideshow the photographer just sent us of our wedding. I think it came out amazing. And again, Thank you all so much for your support, kind words, and bombs.
http://animoto.com/play/6gHBBl9lp8BKXOZOAWsfCw