What's new

My first really good crop of PLUME!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Man, I wish I could have gotten a pic of the...crap...losing NC knowledge by the day here...what's that line of NCs with the pirate themes? Anway, wish I had taken a pic of the box of maduros I saw in the show on these puppies. Totally covered. Looked like a dusting of cocaine! :rofl:
Buccanero (sp?)

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0

I found this guy festering away in my humidor about a six months ago. It took about 2 weeks for it to grow that coat. As soon as I noticed it, I took all of them out and placed in tupperdor, wiped them off and smoked the box up in about a month. Didn't affect the taste, but it was a box of OESU's that I would've rather saved...w/o the hair-do.

I was looking at this pic while the google spider was and man is that thing furry!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Now that I've seen better pics, I think the boxes of Macanudos at Smoker's Palace in Flint may have all been moldy.

:barf:
lol. Do you live in Flint? I went to Kettering for a semester but had to get outta there. The town just wasn't for me.

As for plume, I've had some on a couple sticks. An Opus X I had for about 7 months got some, and some maduro (might have been a Fuente, too) was pretty covered after just a few months.

TYLER