What's new

My girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me because of cigars

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pretty sure partying & getting laid have been a sociably acceptable part of college life for some time now!!! Sorry but gotta disagree with you on this one brother. No disrespect, just difference in opinion.
I’m not gonna say I don’t party because I do enjoy a nice college party but I’m not crazy every night like some. I’ve been to a few bangers this year but most are small get togethers with the golf team. She seems to accept that better even tho she hates drinking.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow @the camaro show wtf?!? I haven’t posted much here lately but this one got me man!!! Boy you are like 20 years old & in college!!! You’re not burdened by the restraints of married life, divorce, having kids, etc.!!! Cigars? Really? That’s like the least worried thing That anyone should have been concerned about back in my college days!!! Bing drinking, hungover for classes, waking up in random places with random girls, all top that!!! GET OUT and enjoy the best years of your life kid!!! The last thing you want is to waste them all on a girl that you obviously can’t be yourself around!!! No way I would have had a steady girlfriend at that age!!! I have a ton of crazy stories & very few regrets!!! Wouldn’t change it if I could go back either!!! The stories were a blast & I learned valuable lessons from the regrets!!! Enjoy your youth kid!!! Don’t waste your time sulking over some girl!!!
Sounds like you had a really good college life!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry didn't bother reading all of this, so im just going to cut to the chase. Does this sound oddly like fishing for bombs to anyone else? I don't know, maybe I'm just an asshole. However if it were me, my first move was never to post on a cigar forum about my gf of 3 damn years breaking up with me in a paragraph that quite honestly didn't feel overwhelming with emotion. Ya know like ya think a heartbroken kid would be... luke i said maybe I'm just a dick and the kid isn't fishing for bombs... I've been wrong before
While I think everyone enjoys bombs they are not needed. I buy my own cigars. I have a small business of my own and work at a local golf course. I also detail cars for people and my uncles car dealership.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
#2 Don't have a girlfriend in college. You will regret it once out in the real world.
Not necessarily. I started dating my wife the summer after my freshman year of college. We got married a week after I graduated. We’ve been married 15 years, and I haven’t regretted any of the “missed opportunities” for a moment.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
#2 Don't have a girlfriend in college. You will regret it.
Not necessarily. I started dating my wife the summer after my freshman year of college. We got married a week after I graduated. We’ve been married 15 years, and I haven’t regretted any of the “missed opportunities” for a moment.
Same here. The Hottness and I started dating in high school, got married our freshman year in college, and will be celebrating 17 years this August. Wouldn’t change a thing.

That being said; it’s different for everyone. Also, if my daughters think they are getting married before they turn 25 (maybe even 30), well, call me a hypocrite! Haha

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So today my car buddy and I went to lunch today and he wanted to show me his new blow off valve on his 2013 sti. So we go to a good local sports bar place and there’s my ex with another guy in the first booth. My friend just looked at me and said sorry buddy.. didn’t see that coming. Like damn I’m still shocked.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
So today my car buddy and I went to lunch today and he wanted to show me his new blow off valve on his 2013 sti. So we go to a good local sports bar place and there’s my ex with another guy in the first booth. My friend just looked at me and said sorry buddy.. didn’t see that coming. Like damn I’m still shocked.
she was looking for a reason to leave you then.... she already had the other dude on the side

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Take it from a father of 2 girls...... 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned' I have on a few occasions told my girls they needed to cool it with their ex boyfriends.
It went something like this with one of them
Me: Sis you need to chill on poor looser
Devil 1: Nah hes not bruised enough
Me: You sure. he's in the fetal position crying.
Devil 1: Ya, but hes not sucking his thumb while in that position crying.

Don't be like my devil 1 ex.

You will probably "bump" into her a lot with other guys. Ignore it and go about your business. By you not acknowledging it will make it clear to her that your not bothered by what she does.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Take it from a father of 2 girls...... 'Hell has no fury like a woman scorned' I have on a few occasions told my girls they needed to cool it with their ex boyfriends.
It went something like this with one of them
Me: Sis you need to chill on poor looser
Devil 1: Nah hes not bruised enough
Me: You sure. he's in the fetal position crying.
Devil 1: Ya, but hes not sucking his thumb while in that position crying.

Don't be like my devil 1 ex.

You will probably "bump" into her a lot with other guys. Ignore it and go about your business. By you not acknowledging it will make it clear to her that your not bothered by what she does.
I second this ^^^^^ !! As a father of 3 daughters @csk415 is absolutely correct!!

Jody