What's new

My humblest apologies.... I am a BOTL noob.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I am new to this forum. I apologize for circumventing the formal protocols set forth by the self annointed forum polizia this morning in my haste to contact a fellow Tatuaje fan. I will say ten "hail, Pepin Garcia's" and now move on. :grinFU:

I live in Coral Springs, Fl. I am a retired US Navy Captain who commanded a Destroyer in my previous employment, hence the handle: xddco. eX DDestroyer Commanding Officer. I have been a cigar smoker for many years. I have been on many cigar forums/boards dating back to the old Village Idiots and the mbcls, as well as the Lunatics. I have spent most of my time recently on another forum and have a solid trade reputation there. There are members on this board who also visit the other board that will vouch for that. I look forward to sharing my cigar experiences and learning from yours.

That is all. Carry on.
Welcome aboard Captain.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome to the Mix XDDCO!
Wow some rough waters on the intro but I’m glad it was all just a misunderstanding. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here and thank you for your service.

When XDDCO’s birthday comes around, I’m sure Wade will bake him a cake and post a picture. Then everything will be right with the world. :wtf: