What's new

My latest Firearm purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that Wisconsin is finally going to legalize Concealed carry, and I just signed a new five year contract at work, I figured it was time for a new addition to my handgun collection. It's a Generation 4 Glock 27. Fits/feels great in my hand, can't wait to shoot it.

Attachments

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm sure your going to like your Glock 27. I have a Glock 26 which is the same gun, just chambered in 9mm. It's quiclky became my favorite for concealed carry.

When you get the chance? Give us a range report.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Not a glock fan either, they are good guns. but they dont fit my hand well and i cant stand the triggers.

Yay for WI getting a CC, now when i go visit my parents i wont have to take my gun off!

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yay for WI getting a CC, now when i go visit my parents i wont have to take my gun off!
That is true only if they have reciprocity w/ MN...or live by the theory that concealed means concealed. Which is what I do when I visit family in Alabama. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
That is true only if they have reciprocity w/ MN...or live by the theory that concealed means concealed. Which is what I do when I visit family in Alabama. :dunno:
Well from what i can gather

st of states that issue CCW licenses or permits
that either requires or designates that the holder of the license or permit chose to submit
to a background check that is comparable to the check conducted under Wisconsin law.
Wis. Stat. § 165.25(12). A person who possesses a CCW license or permit from one of
the states designated by DOJ may carry concealed in Wisconsin

means that a MN permit will be good enough. at least i hope so

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new fire arm and ccw! Any reasons in particular you choose the G or just because?

Cheers :ccool:
I learned to shoot pistols using a G17 back when I still planned on a career in Law Enforcement. Since then, I've added a number of other full size and compact Glocks to my collection. When I open carry while I'm out hiking I carry a G22 or a G20 when I'm in bear country. Never had a malfunction with any Glock I've ever shot. The G27 was a logical choice because it can use the same magazine as my G22, which makes it Ideal as a backup gun as well.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Alabama does allow it. I don't know how friendly it is, but I know it is allowed. Illinois is the only remaining state at this point that does not ALLOW it. Some states, such as CA, make it damn near impossible to get though.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any suggestions on what holster to get to go with this pistol?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally had a chance to take my new black beauty to the pistol range, and I must say I was impressed! I expected the recoil to be a little harder to control than my G22 but the difference was very slight. In fact, within 15 yards, grouping was almost identical. The only real difference was that when I double tapped, the second round was about 1.5-2 inches higher than the first round.

After 200 rounds with my new G27, I'm very impressed. I'll post another report in a few weeks after I've shot 1000 rounds threw it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Love the Glock 27. You need to find some holsters for it, like IWB, ankle, etc. I am looking for a Glock 22. Cabela's has them in once and a while! Have fun! Jeff:smokingme:ccool: