What's new

My latest Firearm purchase

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice gun yupp. I used to be a skeptic about Glocks, but now I have one, and it's one of my two "go-to" guns. They always work. I think the 17 is the AK47 of handguns. A good first holster would be a Fobus paddle. They are inexpensive, and work real well. I opted for the fixed model over the "Roto-holster". The angle is good for me, and I think it's a little thinner. The paddle is convenient. Don't limit yourself to one style. You may want a good leather belt pancake holster too. An IWB style is good for a little better concealment too. Another nice thing about a Glock is that anything is available for them.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Thanks for giving us a range report on the G27

I did a little holster shopping today and came back with a Don Hume IWB clip holster for my Glock 26.

Also checked out a Gen 4 Glock Mod 19. I really like the improvement's that they made on the bigger slide release, Slimmer grip. ( I know there are other improvements as well) It felt really good in my hand. Had to put it down before I started getting any ideas in my head ,that I need to sell off my 2nd and 3rd gen Glocks and upgrade to the gen 4's.:scratchhe

Last edited:

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
For holsters, look at:
M-Tac
Raven Concealment
Dark Star Gear
Atomic Dog
Milt Sparks
Del Fatti