What's new

My New Boss

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Same frustration, opposite type of guy. Total sweep it under the rug and hope it goes away type of "leader". It's a tough call to either through him under the bus or do his job for him. One good thing about the Army, shit bags eventually get sniffed out. Eventually.

Chas

Bon Vivant
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She was in an mentally abusive marriage for 35 years, his name was Jim, so there are two strikes, she is twisted in the head from that in her past and my name is Jim too. I am screwed.
They're all twisted in the head at that age Jim - start making a paper trail - keep every scrap and record every event and when the time is right - throw 'em all away - Stuff happens to help you build character - management won't listen to you or care about your info - they protect the chain of command and after a knock down drag out battle between, I smell the axe. Hope not - Good Luck with that - have you considered farming? ~:0)

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
This is coming from the most impatient person in the world, but a little patience goes a long way in situations like this.Like others have said, let some time pass....He may be alright in a few weeks :)

Good luck, man.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Well, the ol' CPT butthead seems to be working himself out of a job! Word is he won't be around much longer, and a reliable sources says "help is on the way". lol! Hopefully won't be too much longer now...

so he's kind of like what's his name, captain sobel from band of brothers. sorry dude.
That has been my desktop background ever since!