What's new

My new Grandson has arrived!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thank you guys for all the congratulations! Collin and his Mom are doing great and both have been released from the hospital to go home. Soon the spoiling will begin!!!:)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
WOW brother congrats I know the feeling of absolute joy, it was my son not grandson but I can imagine the feeling being rather similar.
Congrats and all the best to you, mommy and baby Collin.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
whoooo grats man! girls are great too but everyone knows for a dad/granddad it's all about the boys. gotta teach baseball to someone

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thank you! This is my second, but my first grandson. I have a Granddaughter but she lives 4 1/2 hours away so I don't get to see her near enough:( My grandson will be right down the road from me so spoiling him will be so much easier!
Sounds like you have a plan ;)

Congrats and enjoy the grandson as much as you can while he is small. Mine is 5 months old and he is more and more fun each time we take care of him. He is just finding out he has hands and loves to grab your fingers.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I don't know how I missed this thread, but congrats Jeff! That is great. I'm sure he will be tagging along with you offshore soon enough. Nothing like going fishing with grandpa! Congrats!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't know how I missed this thread, but congrats Jeff! That is great. I'm sure he will be tagging along with you offshore soon enough. Nothing like going fishing with grandpa! Congrats!
Thanks! As soon as he's able to stand in a boat he's gonna be grandpa's deckhand! LOL:)