What's new

My Newair 280 Wineador

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I like that tray...did you build it or buy it? If you bought it can you tell me where?
The tray? If your talking about the trays inside the Wineador, they are from cheaphumidors.com .

If your referring to the top tray with the cutters and such, thats just the inside tray of the humidor I used for the control center.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
O.K. Folks, Friday is here!!! Woop woop!!!!

The drawers arrived, I drilled and mounted the handles to them and have them home and loaded up.....prepare yourself for major photo footage

(Nows a good time to grab a snack, this will be a while)

My morning started with HUGE amounts of anticipation waiting for FedEx to arrive. He normally arrives between 9:30-10:00am. So in preperation I fire up a cigar to enjoy while waiting him out.

While I smoke and wait its a fine time to revisit the drawer pull. I failed to show you the rear side of the pulls. So here is front and rear shots.

I really dig these handles...texture on rear of handles as well......really nice touch.

Alright hes running a tad late....

O.K., now were getting to the meat of the cigar..and Its yummy.....where the hell is fedex?

He needs to hurry his ass up, keepin a brother waiting just isnt right.

Here he is....YEAH BOi !!!

Time to put down the cigar and open this puppy up!

Well packed, I'll give him that..

4 drawers and a shelf all with Birdseye Maple fronts..

Now to drill and mount some handles...

Alrighty.....lookin good...feelin good.

Time to drive these babies home and get em wiped down, and loaded up...

Here is where we switch this thread to a "Show me your Stash" thread......

Here is drawer one part way loaded.

And here it is topped off.

Im loving these drawers. They are holding cigars Three deep (top to bottom), nice.

And the bottom drawer.

And now the center section with all drawer installed..

Overall, Extremely Happy with this. Looks like I wanted it, holds a good amount of my stash..( yep, still need the coolidor for rest, kinda figured that already though)... Only down side, my daughter saw me laying out all the cigars on kitchen table to put into drawers and she announces "WOW DAD, THATS ALOT OF CIGARS!" Which naturally perked up the wifes ears and in she strolls...my wife then states ."I didnt realize you had SO many"...

With a big Ol Smile I said "YEP", and thats all that was said..case closed....Man has spoken!
To her credit she did make me a sammich and noodle salad while I loaded the drawers up.......Shes a good woman...

Now some hours later my humidity is up to 62% and slowly climbing.....we are rockin!!

Side note to wicket....im sure you saw the little bands of the sticks you were so kind enough to give.....also know I also mounted your post card on my tool cabinet while waiting for FedEx this morning..right next to my Potatos and Gravy sign..

Thats sooo cool.......I need me a post card to give out..

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
That's awesome! I'm drooling over the stash and love how you did the bottom drawers with the shelf and then a top drawer. Great layout!
Thanks. I thought that the more open center area would keep air movement better than having drawers pushed up against front of cooling unit. It works pretty good.

And thanks to all the other brothers for all the compliments. Im pleased as punch.