What's new

My Newair 280 Wineador

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Question. What are the sticks in the first pic in the white box? What kind of rifle is that? Do you need another kid? Lol very nice!

At cigarbenz where did you get that done?

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Question. What are the sticks in the first pic in the white box? What kind of rifle is that? Do you need another kid? Lol very nice!

At cigarbenz where did you get that done?
The sticks in the white boxes (there are 3 four packs stacked) are Hammer & Sickle Moscow City Toro's from 2012-2013. They are very good, but the last of my stash of them. The rest of the Hammer & Sickle line are so-so, but the Moscow City I like a lot.

The rifle is a Customized Benjamin Marauder .25 Cal. High Powered Air Rifle. Will fire a 43.2 grain pointed Eun Jin projectile below the sound barrier but still fast enough to drop a Coyote without fuss. I use it for target and predator control around the property without any noise to alert anyone within earshot.

As to another kid. I just got one back off to college, and got another 4-6 years hard time with one remaining. When shes out I'll be free at last.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I want to seek some advice especially from TRACKMYER...
I too have made a humidor with shelves from Forrest in cocobolo wood. wow lovely and good craftsmanship. I have an oasis xl plus humidification system and no extra fan apart from the one built in. I notice that when the fax starts the humidification on the electronic reader shows 62rh but when the fan is off its 67-68rh. the sensor is not in front of the fan so in guessing its the circulation of air. my question is, do you take the reading when the fan is off or on to get the most accurate. im guessing off as the humidity does not actually change its the air circulation, is this correct.
I have not blocked any holes so I don't think im loosing humidity.

would you recommend any other mods.
thanks
Hakan

Thanks for the compliments fella's. Today Im one day closer to drawers arriving, and the handles I ordered from another site arrived.

Come on Friday...Im ready.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MadCox made it for me. Looks great
Hi all.
I want to seek some advice especially from TRACKMYER...
I too have made a humidor with shelves from Forrest in cocobolo wood. wow lovely and good craftsmanship. I have an oasis xl plus humidification system and no extra fan apart from the one built in. I notice that when the fax starts the humidification on the electronic reader shows 62rh but when the fan is off its 67-68rh. the sensor is not in front of the fan so in guessing its the circulation of air. my question is, do you take the reading when the fan is off or on to get the most accurate. im guessing off as the humidity does not actually change its the air circulation, is this correct.
I have not blocked any holes so I don't think im loosing humidity.
would you recommend any other mods.
thanks
Hakan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i noticed a few typos in my last mail. I should clarify, I have box cigars for long term storage so from what the pro's advise, its best to keep them at 64-65 deg f and the humidity between 65- 68rh. this is what I have set however I have not plugged my drain holes, would you advise doing this? for those experienced in wineadors, do you find that the hydrometer fluctuates when the fan starts in the cooler, even if the hydrometer is away from the fan?
thanks
Hakan

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i noticed a few typos in my last mail. I should clarify, I have box cigars for long term storage so from what the pro's advise, its best to keep them at 64-65 deg f and the humidity between 65- 68rh. this is what I have set however I have not plugged my drain holes, would you advise doing this? for those experienced in wineadors, do you find that the hydrometer fluctuates when the fan starts in the cooler, even if the hydrometer is away from the fan?
thanks
Hakan
I find that the RH fluctuates when the peltier is on and actively cooling, though not by much. As the peltier cools down some moisture is pulled from the air creating condensate. Since my drain is rerouted to the bottom where some HF beads catch it and rerelease it back into the environment, I have no loss of moisture.
My fans alone do not really cause any fluctuation of RH.