What's new

My Pig Roast [pics included]

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well, if ever ye come to Mexico City, let me know and we shall roast a "cabrito" (small goat) and share a drink and some cigars.

sportsmedjosh

CRA Member: 211528
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well, if ever ye come to Mexico City, let me know and we shall roast a "cabrito" (small goat) and share a drink and some cigars.
Oh man I love Mexican food, that is the one thing I regret about moving away from California for graduate school. Both my girlfriend and I are Mexican and we can't find decent food anywhere over here.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh man I love Mexican food, that is the one thing I regret about moving away from California for graduate school. Both my girlfriend and I are Mexican and we can't find decent food anywhere over here.
Well, when over here, ye'll find more than decent food, trust me.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow! I an sure that was a good time. Pig looks good.

A little different than we do it down here. I cooked half pig for New Year's...no pictures. Here's a picture from a competition I entered in October. Total cooking time of 6 cigars.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hahahaha, the picture #20 (from up to down) looks like the pig has glasses on.
Well, i must say... that is one freaky pig but looks very good to eat.

P.S. Nice ending with the turtle, hahahaha.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh .... that explains it. I was about to ask what the hell does a guero from Rhode Island know about roasting a pig. LOL

Damn, that looks tasty. Congrats !