What's new

My UZI Weighs a Ton (MUWT)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Anthony C ... welcome to the board, brother. You have some mad undercover contacts. LOL

Keep it real.
JD
Thanks JD! Gotta love those UC's! You never know when those black Op's ninjas are lurking in the bushes to get the next best piece of intel for the "Rumor Mill!" LOL

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
DAN REEVE - You "Skinny Cigar" Smokin Man, I'm gonna get murdered with my own UZI by you ... LOL .... hahahahahahahah..!!!

PEOPLES - The current UZI lineup are for people who smoke 60RG cigars ! The Corona Cowboys, Lancero Lunatics, and Corona Gorda Geniuous's (sp) of the world - I am working on a MUWAT for ya for October/November (if we can nail the right blend by then?) called "Bait Fish" 4x44 that will suit ya more. I am going to attempt to blend a similar cigar to the very first, original "Silencio" from the Original "EARLY YEARS" batch - circa 2003. If anyone here remembers those original Silencios, you know what I am referring to.

In the meantime, time for an Esteli lunch. Just had some street food to hold us over - unripe Mango that the woman dumped salt onto. Your mouth burst into a saliva explosion upon delivery. Man, do I miss Esteli !!!!!

Best,
JD
I do remember the Silencios and am looking forward to that size. They were a perfect winter smoke for those of us up in the North. I am looking forward to that size.

In fact, I have 15 Early Years Wavelle Deluxe and 40 of the Zero Hora in my coolidor. I really enjoy those cigars.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
BMONY -

The very original Early Years were splendid smokes, and the big surprise favorite of the line were the "Silencios". Man, this was 2003+-, so even the DE Superstash has been ransacked. I have the taste profile in my mind to this day though.

The Wavelle Deluxxe and Zero Hora that you have - were they the ones that you purchased from B&M, JR Cigars, or CI ????

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
BMONY -

The very original Early Years were splendid smokes, and the big surprise favorite of the line were the "Silencios". Man, this was 2003+-, so even the DE Superstash has been ransacked. I have the taste profile in my mind to this day though.

The Wavelle Deluxxe and Zero Hora that you have - were they the ones that you purchased from B&M, JR Cigars, or CI ????

Best,
JD
I am not sure where they were purchased as I traded for them from a fellow brother on this board last year. I never asked where he bought them. They were in a box as I thought at the end some places were selling bundles, I could be wrong on this.

I didn't mind the leather patch version but I still prefer The Early Years. If you make it up to WI for an appearance at a b&m I can bring some down for you to enjoy.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Mine finally got here and we are leaving. Great timing. I threw them in a ziploc with a Boveda along with some sticks I picked up at the Fonseca event yesterday.

Can't wait to smoke one.

Ruben:

I will mail yours on Tuesday along with the other sticks we talked about!

Tim:

You are the man! Thanks for the Cabinetta's, they are great. I love the hat!

We'll definitely do business again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk