What's new

My UZI Weighs a Ton (MUWT)

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? :stretchgr
HAHAHA. Nope. It was waaay too hard to smoke while doing stuff. It was too big to keep in my mouth while raking/weeding. My jaw started to get tired and I couldn't breath around the stick. I will say though, that I would take a few puffs and set it down, do some work and come back a few mins later and take afew more puffs. Didn't have to relight once!! Literally 3-5mins between some puffs.

Sidenote: I asked my dad how he liked the No.9s and he said one of the best smokes he's ever had. He followed up my question by saying, "aint no way I'm gonna smoke them while mowing."

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hello Guys & Gals,

About to pack my bags to head to Virginia at 6AM tomorrow to attend a funeral for a good friends's mom, Jean Biastre, who passed away recently from old age and complications. Because her lifelong husband was a Veteran, they are burying her at Arlington. From there, next morning directly to Nicaragua to check on DE IPCPR stuff and see UZI production for myself.

But as I came to the board tonight, I happened to see the thread about Sgt. James and couldn't believe my eyes as I read how this fellow BOTL gave his life for our country. My deepest condolences to his family, friends, and co-workers who must be terribly suffering at this time.

With all the respect in the world, my deepest sympathy.
Jonathan Drew

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I still have not received mine and I pray they get here before tomorrow. The thought of them sitting in my mailbox for four days in 100 degree temperature concerns me greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So has ANYbody tried these puppies? At $10 or so a stick, I want to hear come comments from real cigar smokers before I run out and place an order. Enquiring minds want to know... :wink:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Vperlman,

Please just keep a couple things in mind about MUWAT. First, that these 60 RG cigars are billed as MEDIUM BODIED, and that is exactly what they are - a true medium strength with natural sweetness. They are not super strong!

I forgot what the second thing to keep in mind "was" - so I will leave it at that, my friend.

But I will say this ... About to enjoy a Cigar Safari Breakfast before I go to the Joya de Nicaragua factory to check on MUWAT production. :squinteye First the fresh fruit, then the Gallo Pinto (Rice and Beans slightly pan fried) and fresh avacatos (with salt of course). Fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee that was probably sun dried within the last few days ....... I'm outta here !

LOL
JD

BTW - I will have a full review of the breakfast shortly. LOL

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
But I will say this ... About to enjoy a Cigar Safari Breakfast before I go to the Joya de Nicaragua factory to check on MUWAT production. :squinteye First the fresh fruit, then the Gallo Pinto (Rice and Beans slightly pan fried) and fresh avacatos (with salt of course). Fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee that was probably sun dried within the last few days ....... I'm outta here !
:popeyes: I hope there are a lot bathrooms close by on that safari!!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey Strife,

Do you remember our 3 Man-Mini-Herf in Southampton at the inlet? Who was the BOTL member who was with you that day? I've never heard from him and I'm not sure of his BOTL name?

And, oh yeah .... the bathroom wont be needed for a while, smart guy :blob: cause out here you eat food that is natural and fresh, not that crap I've been eating in Miami and at Airports that all comes in plastic pouches. LOL

Best,
JD

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I smoked one of these gifted to me by Fabian last week and was impressed. I like smaller ring gauges typically but it was good. As JD said, a solid medium with great earthy flavors. Burnt very well and lasted about 2 hours.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
DAN REEVE - You "Skinny Cigar" Smokin Man, I'm gonna get murdered with my own UZI by you ... LOL .... hahahahahahahah..!!!

PEOPLES - The current UZI lineup are for people who smoke 60RG cigars ! The Corona Cowboys, Lancero Lunatics, and Corona Gorda Geniuous's (sp) of the world - I am working on a MUWAT for ya for October/November (if we can nail the right blend by then?) called "Bait Fish" 4x44 that will suit ya more. I am going to attempt to blend a similar cigar to the very first, original "Silencio" from the Original "EARLY YEARS" batch - circa 2003. If anyone here remembers those original Silencios, you know what I am referring to.

In the meantime, time for an Esteli lunch. Just had some street food to hold us over - unripe Mango that the woman dumped salt onto. Your mouth burst into a saliva explosion upon delivery. Man, do I miss Esteli !!!!!

Best,
JD

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hey Strife,

Do you remember our 3 Man-Mini-Herf in Southampton at the inlet? Who was the BOTL member who was with you that day? I've never heard from him and I'm not sure of his BOTL name?

Best,
JD
That would be little Anthony, well not the little Anthony, just a guy named Anthony that's not big. He goes by AnthonyP on the board but doesn't frequent here much anymore since his brother got sick. He's cut down his cigar smoking but you'll be happy to know that the only thing he smokes now is the LP #9 Pig, a couple a week. I'll tell him you said hey.

I've got some special stuff put aside for you and your dad should you come around again this summer. And yes I did order a bundle of MUWAT, received yesterday.

Enjoy your lunch Brooklyn.