What's new

Name My Baby

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My wife is due June 2 with our first baby, and we had a vacation planned for our one year anniversary this weekend. She woke me up at one this morning to tell me her water broke. So we still haven't been able to come up with a name for the little man yet, and I thought I would see what all you BOTLs suggested for names.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Congrats man, hmmm I am not sure on a name. Only because the wife and I are trying out our baby making and coming trying to come up with baby names as well.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Congrats man, hmmm I am not sure on a name. Only because the wife and I are trying out our baby making and coming trying to come up with baby names as well.
My wife and I had names picked out for all three of our boys before they were born and once we saw their faces we ended up going with different names because the names we picked just didn't fit.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Thor
Ragnar
Olaf
Sven
Otar
Leif
Knut
Harald
Magnus
Rolf
Gunnar
Erik
William

Yes, we're pregnant too, and I'm partial to traditional Scandinavian names, but my wife only likes the last 2 on the list, lol.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
My wife and I had names picked out for all three of our boys before they were born and once we saw their faces we ended up going with different names because the names we picked just didn't fit.
Very true, we have a few thrown about but nothing is ever set in stone.

We some other friends Thor Cyclopes was up in the air.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well first of all congrats!

I would have to go with. Seven!

My two top other choices would be:

Alexia, good nicknames from that Lex or Lexi etc.,
or
Heather

best of luck bother!