What's new

name that movie!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Once Upon A Time in America

This may smell bad, kid, but it'll keep you warm until I get the shelter up... Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Once Upon A Time in America

This may smell bad, kid, but it'll keep you warm until I get the shelter up... Ugh. And I thought they smelled bad on the *outside*.

Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back

"What do you mean you ain't coming? I give you first shot at makin' me an offer on this beautiful four-bedroom Mount Olympus, and you leave me sitting here for two hours and now you tell me you ain't - Hello?" Shit!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hollywood Homicide

"I really like you. There's no chance we can ever be together?"
"Only if you can promise me you'll never die."
"You know I can't promise that."
"If you did that, I would make love to you right now."
"I promise. I will never die."

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
"You don't know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing is hooked into your upper and lower jaw. When the timer in the back goes off, your mouth will be permanently ripped open. Think of it like a reverse bear trap. Here, I'll show you. There is only one key to open the device. It's in the stomach of your dead cellmate. Look around Amanda. Know that I'm not lying. Better hurry up. Live or die, make your choice. "

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
We were soldiers.

"You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?"

dont use google :nono: haha you guys should get this one!! :)

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
We were soldiers.

"You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?"

dont use google :nono: haha you guys should get this one!! :)
Fight Club

(and I promise you I have never used google!)

"Fuckin' Dante... poetry-writing faggot! Piece of shit, motherfucker!"

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Seven.
This should be easy...

Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
full metal jacket.

"The specs aren't on the gray market, the black market or any other market. And all I keep hearing is there's never been a system like this. Now, I found out where they designed it, but I can't even get in the building! I've blown all my buy money, my bribe money, four of my best ID's and I am nowhere! Not only am I nowhere, I'm pretty sure I'm being followed."

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
full metal jacket.

"The specs aren't on the gray market, the black market or any other market. And all I keep hearing is there's never been a system like this. Now, I found out where they designed it, but I can't even get in the building! I've blown all my buy money, my bribe money, four of my best ID's and I am nowhere! Not only am I nowhere, I'm pretty sure I'm being followed."
Ocean's Thirteen

"All right now, I don't like violence, Mr. Wonderful whatever your name is. You better drop that blade, or you won't believe what happens next, even while it's happening."

(BGC, I know I'm splitting hairs here but the actual title is Se7en!)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Ocean's Thirteen

"All right now, I don't like violence, Mr. Wonderful whatever your name is. You better drop that blade, or you won't believe what happens next, even while it's happening."

(BGC, I know I'm splitting hairs here but the actual title is Se7en!)
Coogan's Bluff... (Love that flick!)

I got one...

Let me get this straight: you flew all the way down to Miami and kidnapped me from my hotel room in the middle of the night just because you couldn't get an erection?

:)

-Fauzi