What's new

name that movie!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Blade Runner.

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Office Space

"You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed..."

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Tropic Thunder....Loved that flick and laughed my ass off!!

You listen to me. We're gonna take this fucking hill, Newsman. And if I catch you on top taking pictures of any of my people, I will blow your fucking head off. You haven't earned a right to be here. *You got that?*

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Tropic Thunder....Loved that flick and laughed my ass off!!

You listen to me. We're gonna take this fucking hill, Newsman. And if I catch you on top taking pictures of any of my people, I will blow your fucking head off. You haven't earned a right to be here. *You got that?*
Hamburger Hill

"Sir, Custer was a pussy. You ain't."

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Batman, The Dark Knight
What are you doing?
Lookin' for sign.
You couldn't see it if you saw it.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Bad Boy's

Yeah... Yum Yum... yeah... nice girl... nice girl, very charming girl... I talked with her... yeah. But you, you just let her walk out right out with the Three Stooges. And you know why? 'Cause you're a big fat pussy. Well, I gotta go. Good day, pussycake.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah... Yum Yum... yeah... nice girl... nice girl, very charming girl... I talked with her... yeah. But you, you just let her walk out right out with the Three Stooges. And you know why? 'Cause you're a big fat pussy. Well, I gotta go. Good day, pussycake.
Gran Torino?

"We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open. "

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Boondock Saints.

"Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiselled on your tombstone!"

Chas

Bon Vivant
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boondock Saints.

"Boy the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fucking Mark Twain shit. Cause it's definitely getting chiselled on your tombstone!"
The Devil's Rejects

"Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast."

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Tombstone...

"Listen, you fucking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your fucking Jacobs off. "

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The Boys in Company C.

You listen to me, and you listen good! I am gonna kill every member of your family! I'm gonna hunt them down like the animals they are, and I'm gonna skin em' alive! They are going to feel the pain and suffering of every last victim! They're gonna crawl on on their hands and knees, and they're gonna beg me for mercy! But all I'm gonna have for them is pain! Pain and death!

edogg

You know it!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The Boys in Company C.

You listen to me, and you listen good! I am gonna kill every member of your family! I'm gonna hunt them down like the animals they are, and I'm gonna skin em' alive! They are going to feel the pain and suffering of every last victim! They're gonna crawl on on their hands and knees, and they're gonna beg me for mercy! But all I'm gonna have for them is pain! Pain and death!
The Devil's Rejects

"Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility! "