What's new

name that movie!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Cool Hand Luke.

I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought to trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, and suspended the sentence. Suspended sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool, and those two bastards, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, "For justice, we must go to Don Corleone."
The Godfather

"Mozart? Mozart is dead, his problems are over, help MEEE..."

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
Perhaps Buck Privates? saw it a long time ago...

"Why aren't you shooting?"
"We're not being shot at yet."
"How can you tell?"
"A hiss means it's close. A snap means..."
[a bullet whizzes close by]
"Now they're shooting at us!"

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Perhaps Buck Privates? saw it a long time ago...

"Why aren't you shooting?"
"We're not being shot at yet."
"How can you tell?"
"A hiss means it's close. A snap means..."
[a bullet whizzes close by]
"Now they're shooting at us!"
Black Hawk Down

"Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here."

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Scent of a Woman

A grunt can take it, can take anything. They're the best I've ever seen, Grandma. The heart and soul."
Platoon

This is a great movie! Scent of a Woman

"You crazy S.O.B! You owe me a plane! ... Yeah, well, technically he hit me."
Iron Man

"In the words of the late, great, Marvin Gaye. Let's... Get... It... On!"

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
"In the words of the late, great, Marvin Gaye. Let's... Get... It... On!" [/QUOTE]
Fighting

Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you: he really is an idiot. I implore you, send him back to his father and brothers, who are waiting for him with open arms in the penitentiary. I suggest that we give him ten years in Leavenworth, or eleven years in Twelveworth.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
"In the words of the late, great, Marvin Gaye. Let's... Get... It... On!"
Fighting

Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot, but don't let that fool you: he really is an idiot. I implore you, send him back to his father and brothers, who are waiting for him with open arms in the penitentiary. I suggest that we give him ten years in Leavenworth, or eleven years in Twelveworth.
[/QUOTE]

Duck Soup

"Look at me…underestimated from day one. You’d never think I was a master of the universe, now would you?"

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
The Devil's Advocate

"He knew the dangers, no? That's why he signed up to be a police officer. Carry a gun in the Wild West - like you, Cowboy. Would you be sitting here if this job wasn't dangerous? Huh? Anyway... killing him probably got you 20 new recruits. You should thank me."

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The Devil's Advocate

"He knew the dangers, no? That's why he signed up to be a police officer. Carry a gun in the Wild West - like you, Cowboy. Would you be sitting here if this job wasn't dangerous? Huh? Anyway... killing him probably got you 20 new recruits. You should thank me."
S.W.A.T.

"She stood there smelling like a tangerine, ripe and ready to be peeled."

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
S.W.A.T.

"She stood there smelling like a tangerine, ripe and ready to be peeled."
Slow Burn

Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.