What's new

Nasal Drip

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Craig,
I have the same problem. I have 2 prescription nasal sprays, Nasonex and another I can't remember the name of but they don't help much with the problem. What has worked that I recently tried is an over the counter pill called Mucinex. Give it a shot, it seems to work for me.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
smokem94 said:
Craig,
I have the same problem. I have 2 prescription nasal sprays, Nasonex and another I can't remember the name of but they don't help much with the problem. What has worked that I recently tried is an over the counter pill called Mucinex. Give it a shot, it seems to work for me.
I gotta try this. If it works, I'll love you forever!!

John Tripp-Don't even think about quoting me on this...:smt116

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Go get checked for allergies. I had this problem for about a year. I was miserable; PND, watery eyes, cough. Ended up being environmental allergies. No medicine worked (this happens in about 3% of people, lucky me), so I opted for the shots. Didn't hurt, like a pin prick. 3 months later, my symptoms were gone and I have been fine ever since. I get a shot once a month, and that's it.

It is definately worth looking into. Medication just masks the symptoms; the shots actually fix the problem.