What's new

NC/SC/VA HERF JR Cigar Mooresville 8/25

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I was at the store this week, and they're expecting a good sized crowd for the Fuente event, so it might be a little crowded. Did you guys want to do it a little earlier at Noon since the event starts then, or even 11:30 pm?

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
well I work until noon, but i can drive down right after so it wouldn't be an issue for me.

do you go up there often ar? I go like at least once a week so we may have seen eachother without knowing lol.

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
well I work until noon, but i can drive down right after so it wouldn't be an issue for me.

do you go up there often ar? I go like at least once a week so we may have seen eachother without knowing lol.
I go about once a month. I work for JR Cigars in the wholesale division, so my office is in the building next to the Burlington store. I like the Mooresville store the most, so I don't mind driving 80 minutes once in awhile.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
oh man, that's dedication lol. I dunno that I would be willing to drive that far for any store

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
so as this will be my first time doing one of these I'm not sure what the etiquette for it is. I assume I should bring a bunch of sticks to offer to people, but aside from that im clueless.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
so as this will be my first time doing one of these I'm not sure what the etiquette for it is. I assume I should bring a bunch of sticks to offer to people, but aside from that im clueless.
No need to bring sticks if you don't want too. It's not a requirement. It's about meeting and hanging out with fellow BOTL. But don't expect to walk away without getting bombed! Lol just be yourself, you will be fine.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I go about once a month. I work for JR Cigars in the wholesale division, so my office is in the building next to the Burlington store. I like the Mooresville store the most, so I don't mind driving 80 minutes once in awhile.
In the little cigar annex over to the side? The Burlington store is actually the closest thing I have to a "local" store. Still, I live almost twenty minutes away. The lounge definitely needs an update, but the staff is generally friendly and eager to help.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Well my floors are being redone so I'm in a hotel and can't get to my humidor for some amount of days, but I brought a bunch of sticks with me so I won't be empty handed.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
heeeeey, check out the email I just got!

Join us on Saturday, August 22 from noon - 4PM at JR Cigar, Mooresville, for a Casa Cuba launch party! We'll be featuring deals on Arturo Fuente cigars and prizes throughout the event.
  • Buy 5 Arturo Fuente singles, get 1 free!
  • Buy any box of cigars, receive 2 free cigars, a lighter, and a cutter
  • Raffle prizes throughout the event.
  • Buy 5 Casa Cuba cigars, get 2 more raffle tickets
  • Buy a box of Casa Cuba, get 5 more raffle tickets
  • Buy any other boxes of Arturo Fuente cigars, get 1 extra raffle ticket
Come celebrate the launch of the newest cigar from Arturo Fuente with us!

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
May be a stupid thing but how about everyone say what they're name is. Ive meet a few of you before but there are a few on here I haven't.... Lol

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Btw, I believe they will have the Padron 50th Hammer there available for stick purchase at around $45 per stick. I requested they send a humidor with the Maduros, but they might have to wait until they sell the Naturals on the shelf