What's new

NC/SC/VA HERF JR Cigar Mooresville 8/25

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I was just there on 8/04. I am upset that they closed the Statesville store. I went to the JR in Mooresville, though it is very nice and done well, they basically geared the store to me a more upscale type of place. I used to go to the Statesville store to pick up singles of this or that and browse and smoke whenever I visited my family in Huntersville. Their pricing is a lot different than the Statesville store and they don't have singles of many of their lines like the JR Ultimate or Edicione Limitada Atlernatives (They are good btw., IMHO).
But for a herf, it's a great place and looks very comfortable. Wish I could come.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sadly, I won't be present. The long round trip isn't feasible with picking up the wife at the airport in Raleigh and taking my kid to a birthday party at 4:30pm. There just isn't enough time in between.

What are the chances of a Burlington herf in the future?

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Sadly, I won't be present. The long round trip isn't feasible with picking up the wife at the airport in Raleigh and taking my kid to a birthday party at 4:30pm. There just isn't enough time in between.

What are the chances of a Burlington herf in the future?
I am always down for a Burlington herf as I work 100 yds away from the store. If you ever want to hang out there let me know ahead of time.