What's new

Need a 3 day split, 45 minute workout routine

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Hey BOTL, I need some help.
Since my amazing daughter has entered my world, I find that I don't have as much time to workout.
In order to keep in shape, I need your help.
Can someone help me out with a 3 Day Split that lasts about 45 minutes? I'm trying to hit the gym after work, lift for about 45 minutes and be finished.
Thanks.
P.S. - If you aren't contributing anything relevant to a workout, please keep the peanut gallery comments at bay.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
My current workout is a 3 day split. I find I'm much more motivated to make the gym Tues - Thur. It currently takes me about 60-85 minutes to finish each days exercises tho. I imagine you could cut a set off each exercise and you would be done in about 45 minutes.

I'll pm it to you and you can let me know what you think

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Do the intermediate strong lifts 5x5 (strong lifts . Com)
The concept of this workout is very interesting to me, in a good way.
I downloaded their app and tried it last night at the gym. The exercises I did were squats, bench, bent over row, and dips. In and out in 45 minutes, which was perfect!

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The concept of this workout is very interesting to me, in a good way.
I downloaded their app and tried it last night at the gym. The exercises I did were squats, bench, bent over row, and dips. In and out in 45 minutes, which was perfect!
Dude you're gonna get strong as fcukkkk on this program lol, just be forewarned

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Check out this website: muscleandstrength.com. When I get stuck in a rut, or want to change up my normal routine, I check out their articles, and can usually pull something from it.