What's new

Need Help (S&S)

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Best of luck finding a referral. Unfortunately I used mine for @ChuckMejia so I'm of no help.

No need to "kiss an elders ass before requesting something" around here as the brothers now are as welcoming and as friendly now as I bet they were when you were more active. I'm sure one may even give you their referral for free if you'd do something like reach out and attempt to make solid on the b day package you burned a fellow brother for 3 years ago.

Anyhow. Glad to have you back around! I'm Erik
Wait what??? PM please. I don't know what you're talking about.

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I got off this site fairly quickly and don't know what anyone is talking about burning someone. Can someone PM me and I will make up whatever I owe. Thanks in advance....Adam

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
I apologize guys. I went through a divorce and didn't think I had any responsibilities left on here. You will notice that was my last rating and I had a huge amount of successful trades prior to it. I reached out to him and hopefully I can make it right.

The reason I asked for the S&S referral was because I wanted to start on the forums that I belonged to before my personal shit. I didn't mean to piss anyone off here. This was not the way I wanted a return to BOTL to turn out.

Adam