What's new

Need More Room.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I got the litter the same week that my beads came in, so i had no use for em then.. but i am about to set up another cooler or a humi so i will use them..

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Clay, KL holds slightly higher RH than 65% beads is all I see performance wise. KL breaks apart easily as well, but does not effect the RH at this time.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yep, I'm sure it will happen sooner than I want it to.
I know I am quoting myself. I can't belive it, if I didn't have enough space problems with everything I have bought and the pass. Now I go and do a double box split with kirscovitch/Matt. I can't belive how fast Cigars or coming in now. I think in a month or so I will have two full humi's and a full coolidor. God life is good!!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ok, so I have my coolor, my beads, boxes, and fans. It's all setup and ready to go. Now here is the real question. Do you simply put the cigars in the empty boxes and that's it? Second Box lids open or closed? I have a couple of nice SLB and do I close them or leave them open?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't buy this humi, the old adage you get what you pay for is never more accurate.

I have the $150 version Habana Footlocker that's at Cheap Humidors and Tampa Humidors and it's fantastic. I've outgrown it and was looking or a more visually appealing storage device than a cooler and thought I'd take a shot.

This p.o.s. is not it. I would have been better off with the cooler.