What's new

Needed to get his off my chest

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I am at a loss for words this morning. I found out last night that my nephew was murdered in his home last night. According to the detective it seems that it was possibly drug related. He lived in a house with a bunch of friends and moved in a couple mos ago so who knows. I don't know the entire story but it just doesn't seem real. He was 18 years old, I remember holding him in my arms when he was born and watching him grow up into an independent young man. I have to stay strong for my mother, and sisters but on the inside I'm dying. I have been so busy with my life and my wife and daughter and soon to be newborn daughter that I haven't been able to make time for my extended family. I guess that's how it goes sometimes as life gets so hectic. But I haven't seen him in over a year and now I will never see him again.
Tell those who you love how much you love them and how much they mean to you. Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow and life can be snuffed out in a moments notice. R.I.P. Jordan you will always have a special place in my heart and I will always love you more than you will ever know.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am at a loss for words this morning. I found out last night that my nephew was murdered in his home last night. According to the detective it seems that it was possibly drug related. He lived in a house with a bunch of friends and moved in a couple mos ago so who knows. I don't know the entire story but it just doesn't seem real. He was 18 years old, I remember holding him in my arms when he was born and watching him grow up into an independent young man. I have to stay strong for my mother, and sisters but on the inside I'm dying. I have been so busy with my life and my wife and daughter and soon to be newborn daughter that I haven't been able to make time for my extended family. I guess that's how it goes sometimes as life gets so hectic. But I haven't seen him in over a year and now I will never see him again.
Tell those who you love how much you love them and how much they mean to you. Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow and life can be snuffed out in a moments notice. R.I.P. Jordan you will always have a special place in my heart and I will always love you more than you will ever know.
Sorry to hear that man. Anything you need, let us know.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wow, justin...sorry to hear that. U n ur family are in prayers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Very sorry for you loss man. The world is crazy to me how so many people choose to simply take someone's life. Sorry for what you're family is going through.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Wow- so sorry to hear about this, Pig. The BOTL has been great therapy for my own recent loss and hopefully I/we can provide the same for you if needed. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers brother.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Justin, really sorry this happened. So young. Hang in there. It is going to be tough for a while, but you have a gift for bringing people together. I've seen it.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
I too am sorry for your loss, and for your extended family's loss of this young man. I know that wherever he is, he is happy and strong and looking down on you and everyone else with all the love the universe can offer.

With my deepest sympathy's,

Joel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk