What's new

NERF/NE Sit-down Sign-up

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
getting close, would like a headcount so I can let Churchills know (don't want to run out of beer, do we? :smt107 , get a sign-in sheet coordinated with the raffle, and figure if we'll have enough donations to have herf bags.

Thanks all!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Aside from something unavoideable coming up last minute. I'm there.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks to the vendors who have graciously sent or are sending donations to either herf bags or raffle items:

CheapHumidors.com
Cigars International
Famous Smoke Shop
Mr. Bundles
Bucanero Cigars
Cigars.com
Mr.Jerry
Lil Brown Smoke Shack
Cuban Crafters
Toranos Cigars
Strictly Cuban
CAO International

More to come hopefully!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
MadAl said:
Thanks to the vendors who have graciously sent or are sending donations to either herf bags or raffle items:

CheapHumidors.com
Cigars International
Famous Smoke Shop
Mr. Bundles
Bucanero Cigars
Cigars.com
Mr.Jerry
Lil Brown Smoke Shack
Cuban Crafters
Toranos Cigars
Strictly Cuban

More to come hopefully!
Very nice Al, appreciate all the effort!!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Alot of the contacts were made by our PR Maven in-residence Rockridge, Wacco has also been banging around the internet, getting donations, spreading the word and getting us some media coverage!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
MadAl said:
Alot of the contacts were made by our PR Maven in-residence Rockridge, Wacco has also been banging around the internet, getting donations, spreading the word and getting us some media coverage!
Well then thanks to everyone:smt109

Let me know if there is anything I could do

Ironman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We've had a tremendous response, both from B'sOTL and vendors. As of Friday at 6p we need to close signup as we have to give the owner of Churchill's a final number and we're pretty close to occupancy limits.

Thanks & see y'all there!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ironman said:
Well then thanks to everyone:smt109

Let me know if there is anything I could do

Ironman
Well rich you could offer to drive me up if I meet you in CT and provide housing for a nite. Since you asked I thought I'd throw it out there!! :dancing:

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
ehdg said:
Well rich you could offer to drive me up if I meet you in CT and provide housing for a nite. Since you asked I thought I'd throw it out there!! :dancing:
No problem the bus...or Honda leaves at about 10:00 next Saturday you can meet me at my house and go from there, as far as housing, I'm sure I could find a spot, might be a couch though!!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Ironman said:
No problem the bus...or Honda leaves at about 10:00 next Saturday you can meet me at my house and go from there, as far as housing, I'm sure I could find a spot, might be a couch though!!!!

Ironman

Hey kidd all you like but I might just take you up on this one yet!! I'll have to check with the Mrs. though.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
And counting!

We're hoping everyone will stop in the Churchill's humidor. Mass laws are really tough on these kind of businesses, we're not being charged for virtually taking over the place. Just a suggestion.

Thanks! See ya Saturday!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
MadAl said:
And counting!

We're hoping everyone will stop in the Churchill's humidor. Mass laws are really tough on these kind of businesses, we're not being charged for virtually taking over the place. Just a suggestion.

Thanks! See ya Saturday!
Definetly will pick up some smokes from them :smt033

I'll get Erich a few Macanudos....LOL

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm going to be buying a bunch of cheap assed crappies to de-lable and send to Jerry as a box of Premi ISOMs....hehehe:smt098