What's new

NERF/NE Sit-down Sign-up

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I figure if Erich gets to my house by 10:00 I should be there just before noon!!!

Ironman

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
See ya there! Gerry's driving Chris and me down. Chuck is coming in after he picks up the Cuban Crafters rep. Spent last night working out some details. Got both batteries fully charged for my digital camera.

24 hours from now, we'll be raffling!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
MadAl said:
See ya there! Gerry's driving Chris and me down. Chuck is coming in after he picks up the Cuban Crafters rep. Spent last night working out some details. Got both batteries fully charged for my digital camera.

24 hours from now, we'll be raffling!
Forget the raffling, what about Herfing and some Texas Hold em!! :smt079

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well Nerf IV is in the books, and I would Like to thank Madal, Rockridge and Wacco for all the efforts in setting up this awesome event!!!

And a big thanks to all the vendors that supported us as well, it was an incredible turnout, and it was a pleasure Herfing with old friends and also making some new ones....

Ironman

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I too would like to echo Ironman's thoughts as well. Those 3 did an excellent job arranging this and putting it together. It was great meeting them and the Brothers from the New England area. What a pleasent bunch of guys...well cept for Pulse that is!! :smt098 And a Special thanks also to Ironman for driving me up once I got to him in CT. Thanks Bro!! :smt038