What's new

Netflix - Streaming

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Been a slow year for Netflix streaming. Either the selection doesn't seem to be expanding/improving much, or I'm just not stumbling into quality stuff as well as I used to.....since my last post, we've streamed:

Most of the Netflix originals:
House of Cards - Very good.
Orange is the New Black - Great.
Lilyhammer - Different, but very entertaining
Hemlock Grove - Couldn't get past first two episodes...seemed well done, just not to my taste

Others:

Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Cheers; Good way to kill 23 min. We prefer serials, but these always make us laugh

Chicago Code - Great! I can't work up Firefly-level outrage, but dumbfounded that it only lasted one season

The Job - Can't believe I never heard of this. Great! Rescue Me would never have happened without this. Very funny.

Scandal - Don't pay attention to network TV, so this had escaped us....first season was good; second season was sort of good, but as scenarios got wilder, it got harder to suspend disbelief and just enjoy the ride
I agree Chicago Code was a good show 1 season didn't do it justice. There is a new one coming on tonight Chicago P.D. a spinoff of Chicago Fire ill check it out.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
so Ive used Netflix for about 3 years because I've never had cable in my life, I was raised knowing that it was nothing but smut and stuck for some reason.... but the last 6 months on Netflix forced me into getting cable about a week ago. there really isn't enough updates on the damn thing. for example I was so bored last night that I watch that Linda Lovelace movie.. I want that time back damnit

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
so Ive used Netflix for about 3 years because I've never had cable in my life, I was raised knowing that it was nothing but smut and stuck for some reason.... but the last 6 months on Netflix forced me into getting cable about a week ago. there really isn't enough updates on the damn thing. for example I was so bored last night that I watch that Linda Lovelace movie.. I want that time back damnit
Same here, and now that I have cable I am thinking of dumping Netflix and just using redbox for any movie I may want to see.

The last few times I have browsed Netflix I haven't found anything worth watching that I haven't already seen several times. It is usually good for me for about a year then it just seems like the same old shit.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Same here, and now that I have cable I am thinking of dumping Netflix and just using redbox for any movie I may want to see.

The last few times I have browsed Netflix I haven't found anything worth watching that I haven't already seen several times. It is usually good for me for about a year then it just seems like the same old shit.
That is what we have done, we dropped out Netflix and just hot Redbox when we want a movie. I log into my brother in-laws streaming account now and again to see what there is but I never find much.

We have thought about dropping cable and picking up Hulu instead.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

yup, yup ill watch my top gear reruns until the 15th and then drop out again for a while i guess

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Really looking forward to s2 of House of Cards, which is released on Valentines Day. Less so about s2 of Orange is the New Black, especially since Laura Prepon is leaving, but I'll probably check it out.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Really looking forward to s2 of House of Cards, which is released on Valentines Day. Less so about s2 of Orange is the New Black, especially since Laura Prepon is leaving, but I'll probably check it out.
game of thrones is my favorite show; kevin spacey is incredible in that role.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I realize that I've been living under a rock, but I've just discovered SOA....been watching it for the last couple of weeks on Netflix...