What's new

Never going back there!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
How bad is it for you to bring your own cigars to a B&M? I ask this because in my country there very few shops that charge you for bringing your own cigars, and most of the other shops don't care. why? Because: 1) they sell you drinks and/or food, so they earn money anyways, and 2) because usually smokers go in pairs or groups and someone always buys. So...is it the same in USA?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
If you're not purchasing cigars from them most will not let you smoke your own or they'll charge a cutting fee.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all of the replies, and advice. But me and my friend have been in there several times. Smoked many cigars, and every manager and employee knows we buy cigars, I've bought 6 or 7 at a time so they definitely know. But every time we go in there it feels like everyone's looking at us like we're the kids on the playground no one likes or wants to play with. The place is really kind of snobbish, lots of older business suit guys with their 200 dollar bottles of scotch and other liquor s. this was more of the last straw kind of thing. They also look like they have bad business practices...I don't expect them to last that long.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Thanks for all of the replies, and advice. But me and my friend have been in there several times. Smoked many cigars, and every manager and employee knows we buy cigars, I've bought 6 or 7 at a time so they definitely know. But every time we go in there it feels like everyone's looking at us like we're the kids on the playground no one likes or wants to play with. The place is really kind of snobbish, lots of older business suit guys with their 200 dollar bottles of scotch and other liquor s. this was more of the last straw kind of thing. They also look like they have bad business practices...I don't expect them to last that long.
If the place is packed every time you go in there, I'm willing to bet they do last that long. Help make it a better place and inform the owner or manager of the ill treatment you received

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Communication to the owner is definitely in order here. As ssaka stated, give him the chance to correct it. Hope you get positive results.

Best Regards,
Antonio

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
It sounds like you didnt really like it there any ways so not much of a loss?

I know at our local shops we have all walks of life and most of us give everyone a shot.

I remember one day there were a couple guys that walked in bought some cigars and hung out. They were asking about cubans since they were not from the US explained those are illegal talked a bit and bought them each a house blend. While me and my friend were talking to them. We could tell the other regulars were a bit upity and surprised I bought them a cigar but shame on them.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's great, I had a great experience the other night. There was a group of older guys that were really cool, and it seems every time I go back to this other place that the people are really friendly. So yea your right I didn't really like that place to begin with. But I'm much more comfortable at the place I am now, It's a good group of people.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's great, I had a great experience the other night. There was a group of older guys that were really cool, and it seems every time I go back to this other place that the people are really friendly. So yea your right I didn't really like that place to begin with. But I'm much more comfortable at the place I am now, It's a good group of people.
Sounds like it was a bit a blessing in disguise. Ditch the snob shop and found a good friendly establishment to spend your time and money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2