What's new

New Cigar Gear Showoff Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a member of some other forums which usually tend to have a thread for everyone to show off their newly received and purchased gear!

I'm still a bit of a noob with cigars but I went and picked up a cheap butane lighter cause I can't smoke em if I can't light em! Haha

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently decided to treat myself to this stealthy beauty. The Xikar Xi3 STK, solid steel, and the heaviest of them all. Rock solid, no regrets on this purchase!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I recently decided to treat myself to this stealthy beauty. The Xikar Xi3 STK, solid steel, and the heaviest of them all. Rock solid, no regrets on this purchase!
looking to possibly get this same cutter been dealing with cheapies and just wrecked another ciger with dull bent blades

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Xikar cutters are awesome. I have nothing to compare it to except cheapies, but it was one of the best purchases I've made since getting into this hobby. You guys won't be disappointed!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm a member of some other forums which usually tend to have a thread for everyone to show off their newly received and purchased gear!

I'm still a bit of a noob with cigars but I went and picked up a cheap butane lighter cause I can't smoke em if I can't light em! Haha

Watch the Ronson Jet Lite Mod for this lighter on You tube! Excellent easy modification so that you can adjust your flame more. I have the same lighter and its much better after you modify it! Just thought I would share http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9inGkgXm0

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Watch the Ronson Jet Lite Mod for this lighter on You tube! Excellent easy modification so that you can adjust your flame more. I have the same lighter and its much better after you modify it! Just thought I would share http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9inGkgXm0
Madcox! Thanks for the link, never knew you could mod this guy.
Yes you take one spring out so that its not so hard to press down and you take the lock off the adjustment so that you can really get a big torch flame on it! Let me know how you like it after the mod!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you take one spring out so that its not so hard to press down and you take the lock off the adjustment so that you can really get a big torch flame on it! Let me know how you like it after the mod!
Well that was quick and easy. All I did was remove the spring and its way better now. Didn't bother with the adjustment lock cause my flame was plenty big already when on high.

Thanks again for the tip Madcox!

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
So.... I have been getting buy with tearing the shit out of my sticks with cheap or free cutters for a while now,

Today my wife comes home. Walks through the door and says "I LOVE YOU HUNNY" so I'm think ok now what do you want

Just as she hands me a box Hmmmm

Fing Awesome!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't just get this, but i did just make it for someone else so hopefully it counts here. Xicar cutter with mammoth ivory scales and custom scrimshaw.
DSCF4204.jpg

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
So.... I have been getting buy with tearing the shit out of my sticks with cheap or free cutters for a while now,

Today my wife comes home. Walks through the door and says "I LOVE YOU HUNNY" so I'm think ok now what do you want

Fing Awesome!!!!

Nice!

I didn't realize how much of a difference a good cutter made until I bought the same one.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

Fing Awesome!!!!

Nice!

I didn't realize how much of a difference a good cutter made until I bought the same one.
I'm still wishing she had a sister...

Rating - 100%
44   0   0

Fing Awesome!!!!
Nice!

Me either Brother I can't believe how well this thing cuts compared to what I was using

Fing Awesome!!!!
Nice!

I'm still wishing she had a sister...
LoL Sorry Bro!