What's new

New Cigar Gear Showoff Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the comments guys. I really enjoyed this project, but I really need to come up with some more affordable ideas. There isn't a huge market for $850 cigar cutters.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Don't have time to take pics right now. But as I am a sucker for anything "grab bag" and I've been unable to find a reliable lighter lately, I purchased the lighter grab bag from CI- $20 with a free shipping code for four lighters.

Moretti lighter, cheapie but I just filled it and it works great.
A xikar CI lighter (the one they give away with just about any box you seem to buy).
A firebird nascar lighter.
And a fancy higher end macanudo lighter. Not sure of the manufacturer.

All in all, I'm pleased as I really only need a good reliable torch and I'm sure I have at least 2 that will fit the bill.

Just thought I'd share if anyone out there had thought of pulling the trigger on that deal.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So.... I have been getting buy with tearing the shit out of my sticks with cheap or free cutters for a while now,

Today my wife comes home. Walks through the door and says "I LOVE YOU HUNNY" so I'm think ok now what do you want

Just as she hands me a box Hmmmm

Fing Awesome!!!!

Did you say wife or girlfriend?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Watch the Ronson Jet Lite Mod for this lighter on You tube! Excellent easy modification so that you can adjust your flame more. I have the same lighter and its much better after you modify it! Just thought I would share http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9inGkgXm0
Madcox! Thanks for the link, never knew you could mod this guy.
Phoenix?
Hey Dylan, Phoenix what?
That was pointed at harry. But how's it brother

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Watch the Ronson Jet Lite Mod for this lighter on You tube! Excellent easy modification so that you can adjust your flame more. I have the same lighter and its much better after you modify it! Just thought I would share http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9inGkgXm0
Madcox! Thanks for the link, never knew you could mod this guy.
Phoenix?
Hey Dylan, Phoenix what?
That was pointed at harry. But how's it brother
I gotcha! It's Good Brother! You doing good? How's the new house? You moving in yet? Congrats on the new house!