What's new

New Coffie...

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
im a big lover of coffie i drink way more than i should though,what is some of the better coffie out there to try,i like a stronger coffie,i drink mainly columbian,but want to try other coffie (good coffie),could a few of you point out some good coffie to try,i have a grinder and a pretty nice coffie maker...thanks guys...

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Coffeegeek.com

They don't sell coffee but maybe you will find some info there.

I take no responsibility for any addiction/obsession you pick up over there. Don't blame me if you are selling you kids next week to buy a new grinder and machine.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My friend at Habanos Torres serves Bustelo Supreme with cinnamon sticks for stirring. It goes ridiculously well with the cigars.

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I enjoy coffee very much as well. I am interested in getting a nice brewer for the weekends. During the week, I use my Senseo machine for my 1-cup to go in morning on the way out the door. On the weekends, I enjoy around 5 - 6 cups in the morning.

What kind of brewers do you guys like or have or use or whatever??? I will be interested in trying some nice 'home mixes' in the future too. I like the dark roasts as well as the flavors or hazelnut, caramel, irish cream and so on.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Ah, coffee. Another obsession....

Coffees to try... Ethiopian Harrar (will have a hint of blueberry and citrus in the flavor profile if fresh 3-14 days old), Ethiopian Yergacheffe (will have orange citrus flavor hints) also Brazilian Daterra villa Borghesi and Daterra Reserve.

As far as souces, there are quite a few. Inteligentsia is one, Terroir is another. The suggestion to visit CoffeeGeek.com is good, but beware. I visited that site in Jan of 05 with a Krups drip maker and a blade grinder and as of today have a 14 coffee makers of various types and sizes, a mid range burr grinder, an Expobar Office prosumer espresso machinem, a Macap M4 commercial grinder, a homemade roaster in the garage and about 70+ lbs of green coffee beans in the basement. My wife thinks I've LMFM! She better not look in the cooler in the basement! :agreesmil :wifey: :pokemyeye :eyequiver

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
djs134 said:
Ah, coffee. Another obsession....

...........but beware. I visited that site in Jan of 05 with a Krups drip maker and a blade grinder and as of today have a 14 coffee makers of various types and sizes, a mid range burr grinder, an Expobar Office prosumer espresso machinem, a Macap M4 commercial grinder, a homemade roaster in the garage and about 70+ lbs of green coffee beans in the basement. My wife thinks I've LMFM! She better not look in the cooler in the basement! :agreesmil :wifey: :pokemyeye :eyequiver
Great.... just what I need is another new obsession!!!! :angerhead

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
windowrx said:
Thanks for the promotion bro! I didn't want to say anything. Intelligencia seems to kinda be the "God" of wholesale coffee for those that are really in the know. . . Puff, I'm not saying don't try the Harrar or Yirgacheffe, but I've found a lot of people who are used to coffee coffee tastes tend to be put off by the fruity citrus flavors in the begining.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
jasontp said:
Thanks for the promotion bro! I didn't want to say anything. Intelligencia seems to kinda be the "God" of wholesale coffee for those that are really in the know. . . Puff, I'm not saying don't try the Harrar or Yirgacheffe, but I've found a lot of people who are used to coffee coffee tastes tend to be put off by the fruity citrus flavors in the begining.
I have really grown to like the citrusy (without the citric acid) taste in my coffee lately. :thumbsup:

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
jasontp said:
That's exactly what I said when I joined here. . . I've already got coffee and wine and music!
Then I have Wasch giving his great descriptions of his various bowls of smoke... You guys are like fuggin crack dealerz around here. 'Hey dude, I give some of this stuff for free' Then you are back for more and more and more!!!! :cursing:

LOL