What's new

New Coffie...

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
djs134 said:
a homemade roaster in the garage and about 70+ lbs of green coffee beans in the basement.
Ain't that the truth! I'm somewhere over 100lbs myself but I'm afraid to know what it actually is. Are you a member of the Green Coffee Cooperative?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
I have really grown to like the citrusy (without the citric acid) taste in my coffee lately. :thumbsup:
right grown to like it. . . I absolutely love it. . . the first time I really got a nice taste of blueberry in harar or lemon in yirgacheffe it blew my mind. . . but there are people who come in the shop every day and take one sip and move right on to good 'ol boring colombian. . . it's something that you have to work up to

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
jasontp said:
right grown to like it. . . I absolutely love it. . . the first time I really got a nice taste of blueberry in harar or lemon in yirgacheffe it blew my mind. . . but there are people who come in the shop every day and take one sip and move right on to good 'ol boring colombian. . . it's something that you have to work up to

STOP!!!! U guys r killing me! LOL I am dying to try it now!!! Drooling here! :skew:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You know we had an espresso blend. . . shame we couldn't keep it (didn't mesh with the milk) that featured yirgacheffe and a couple indonesian coffees. . . came out like lemony-butter coffee. . . just INCREDIBLE. . . and Jags who's to say you won't be able to try any sometime soon? :wink:

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
jasontp said:
You know we had an espresso blend. . . shame we couldn't keep it (didn't mesh with the milk) that featured yirgacheffe and a couple indonesian coffees. . . came out like lemony-butter coffee. . . just INCREDIBLE. . . and Jags who's to say you won't be able to try any sometime soon? :wink:
I am starting a new poll to change the name of this site to OCD'ingLeafs!!!

Jason, I look forward to trying a ton of these. Started shopping for a new maker this today.... Dammit!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jagstownville said:
I am starting a new poll to change the name of this site to OCD'ingLeafs!!!

Jason, I look forward to trying a ton of these. Started shopping for a new maker this today.... Dammit!
It's all downhill from there. . . :grin:

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
jasontp said:
The first time I tried this Guatemalan blend my friend had I didn't like it but after a few more weeks I liked it after a while. I don't drink coffee any more though. Yerba mate FTW!

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea yall are killing me..... so I got an espresso maker for Christmas, and I really dont want to buy Starbucks ground espresso.... Where can I get some good Espresso online???

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
espresso is just a method of preparation. . . so any of the links that have been suggested so far will most likely have an espresso blend.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
windowrx said:
Ain't that the truth! I'm somewhere over 100lbs myself but I'm afraid to know what it actually is. Are you a member of the Green Coffee Cooperative?
No. Not yet. I have a couple of connections that I use regularly now and they just started a bag split system. I haven't gotten into that yet either. I need to settle into an espresso blend and then I'll start buying again....

tobby4 said:
Yea yall are killing me..... so I got an espresso maker for Christmas, and I really dont want to buy Starbucks ground espresso.... Where can I get some good Espresso online???
So far I've found that Stumptown's Hairbender is damn good and again,Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea does very well with their Black Cat blend. I've just started exploring the espresso blends myself. I'd much rather roast my own, but haven't had much success with the home blends I've tried.