What's new

New Contest Starts Monday Dec 18 noon EST

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I want to say thanks to all the BOTL members that make this place fun. This contest is for my 3000 post recently as I want to offer a contest for each 1000 posts I make. So I will be offering a simple contest and will give the exact official details Monday at noon EST. I will give a couple rule clues below to get people thinking.

RULES:

1. You will get 1 guess and 1 guess only for the entire contest, so you better make it a good one. BUT If this languishes without a winner for 2 or 3 days or the new guesses comes to a halt for a day, then I will add one additional clue to narrow the ranges and give those that have not guessed 24 hours from that date to make their first guess. At the end of that 24 hour period I will allow all members their second guess.

2. All BOTL members are eligible to play excluding BOTL admin., moderators, and vendors.

3. The main clue will be 400 or less cigars and more than 10 cigars.

4. How many EXACTLY is the number of unopened/complete cigar boxes and how many cigars does that exactly make that I currently have in my possession? Only 50 ct., 25 ct., and 10 ct. boxes are possibilities of one’s that are untouched and unopened. No 5 packs or any 3x5 are included in the total number. As #3 was given above, the number of cigars will be more than 10 and less than 400.

Example of a proper guess is 16 boxes and 400 cigars or 1 box and 10 sticks (these are not the correct answer of course)

5. The winner will receive a selection of smokes to include those that are not opened yet and more depending if that number is too low.

6. I will NOT be announcing the winner once the correct guess is made. If I have your address on file or your address is in your profile, I will simply post the DC #, which means the contest is over and we have a winner. If I need to send the winner a PM to obtain their address, that person MUST NOT post that that were the winner until after the boxes has been received. If you do, cigars could fall out of the box before being shipped.

Additional clue posted 12/20/06. I have no 10 ct. boxes, but at least one 25 ct. box and at least one 50 ct. box are unopened. To clarify, I am only looking for the number of those unopened boxes and how many total cigars those unopened boxes contain. SECOND GUESSES ARE ALLOWED AFTER 12/21/06 11:39 EST.

Good luck to all. PM me direct for any questions before you make your guess. Or post in the thread and I will look in here from time to time.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I want to say thanks to all the BOTL members that make this place fun. This contest is for my 3000 post recently as I want to offer a contest for each 1000 posts I make. So I will be offering a simple contest and will give the exact official details Monday at noon EST. I will give a couple rule clues below to get people thinking.

RULES:

1. You will get 1 guess and 1 guess only for the entire contest, so you better make it a good one. No guess will be accepted until after the contest starts officially when I post the exact rules, hopefully right at noon when I post below and post at the bottom of the thread simply GO......

2. All BOTL members are eligible to play excluding BOTL admin., moderators, and vendors.

3. The main clue will be 400 or less cigars.

4. How many .....

5. The winner will receive ........

6. Tune in Monday at noon EST for more rule details.

Thanks again to everyone for letting me be a part of BOTL.

Happy Holidays,

Steve

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Awsome Steve...now I just have to remember to be loged on at noon on Moday....nothing like screwing around at work ha ha.....Thanks bro and congrats on your 3k post

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Congrats on 3,000 posts Steve. Good luck to everyone and may the best man win!

Thanks for the contest Steve, and we're all lucky to have ya here.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
For those that are not on-line at exactly noon tomorrow, you should still have time to get a guess in as everyone has only one shot at this contest. Just trying to allow all to play and even the field some.

Next post time here by me should be noon, until then.......