What's new

New Contest Starts Monday Dec 18 noon EST

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
"BUT If this languishes without a winner for 2 or 3 days or the new guesses comes to a halt for a day, then I will add one additional clue to narrow the ranges and give those that have not guessed 24 hours from that date to make their first guess. At the end of that 24 hour period I will allow all members their second guess."

Can I wait until this languishes a bit and you post a clue before I guess? :innocent:
That is correct sir. But the contest might be over before that clue is given. Only those that did not guess will be given 24 hours to make a guess, then I will open to all for a second guess, including those that wait. Your decision.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
9 unopened boxes and 383 cigars total

I am looking for the number of unopened boxes/full and how many cigars those full boxes contain, not the total number of cigars I have totally. Your total cigars guess can not be correct as must be 10s, 25s and 50s. 383 does not go into that equation. Sorry Ted, hope you get another chance later on.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
1 x 50
5 x 25
2 x 10

8 boxes 195 cigars

I know you have a lot more but only enough self-control to leave 8 boxes intact ;-)

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
4. How many EXACTLY is the number of unopened/complete cigar boxes and how many cigars does that exactly make that I currently have in my possession? Only 50 ct., 25 ct., and 10 ct. boxes are possibilities of one’s that are untouched and unopened. No 5 packs or any 3x5 are included in the total number. As #3 was given above, the number of cigars will be more than 10 and less than 400.
Steve ... Well, your explaination in the original rules does not really make it clear that you are not counting loose cigars or partial boxes in the total "possession" number.

Doesn't matter ... I never win these things anyway. :razz:

Thanks for the contest and good luck to the other contestants.

Hey, S&H ... seems like you jumped on the same boat as me. Sorry,

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
UPDATE:

If there is no winner by around 11:30 ETA tomorrow, I will post another clue and give those that did not make a guess 24 hours to post their first guess from the time/date stamp of my clue. So those of you out there waiting to guess for this clue (if anyone), this should help. Once 24 hours has passed from that clue exact date/time stamp, then everyone will get another single guess. If your second guess is too early, it will not count and I will exclude your second guess all together all allow others the choice of those numbers to discourage folks from doing so. If no one wins after a few days or this slows again, I will post another clue and allow those that did not make a second guess 24 hours to post, then open back up to all like above. Capice?

Any questions or concerns, post or PM me. There was some clarification to the contest as was not worded so all understood. I left the fist post as written but did clarify within the thread, so read up please. Good luck.