What's new

NEW Crowned Heads Video ("Drumstick Fill")

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really enjoy the videos, Jon. I love the banter. I'll echo what everyone else is saying and admit I have loved everything Crowned Heads has out out this far, with my favorite bring the first vitola of the HG that was released...hmm the estupendos possibly? Anyway, keep it up brother, it's easy to support you guys.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Jon- The simple fact alone that you take the time to jump on here and interact with your consumers speaks legends to your character. Add in that you are allowing me to stop by and shake your hand when I hit the road in Dec, is truly and honestly the highlight of this trip (don't tell my mother lol). You are a great owner and great person, and for that I will always stand behind the CH brand and whatever ventures you may lead into the future.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Jon- The simple fact alone that you take the time to jump on here and interact with your consumers speaks legends to your character. Add in that you are allowing me to stop by and shake your hand when I hit the road in Dec, is truly and honestly the highlight of this trip (don't tell my mother lol). You are a great owner and great person, and for that I will always stand behind the CH brand and whatever ventures you may lead into the future.
Here Here! and if you ever decide to make the CH patch you have on that vest avail, I'm in! G1

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SmokeAndMirrors - Thanks brotha...those words mean a lot to me. I love what I get to do for a living each and every day, and when people 'appreciate' and 'get' what it is we do here, it's all the more rewarding.

Goalee1 - I'm thinking about doing a limited run of those vests (w/Crowned Heads patch) for a CH online merch/apparel store....one of these days!

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads