What's new

New dude from the Great State of Jefferson.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, everybody, I figure it's about time I make my introduction. I'm DTux and I've been enjoying cigars on and off since around 2008 or so. Back around Christmas I got a few sticks in a gift exchange and since then I've jumped back in head first.

Aside from cigars, I love cars, the outdoors, hunting, hiking, fishing, shooting and trying my hand at photography. I'm looking forward to learning some good stuff here, so far the site looks pretty legit.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Welcome DTux. This board is full of welcoming brothers. It's a great place to learn about cigars as well.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome from La Mesa. Where in "Jefferson" are you?

The Jefferson movement has always fascinated me... and I am a Geographer by trade.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome DTux. This board is full of welcoming brothers. It's a great place to learn about cigars as well.
Thanks, man. I'm excited to learn the ropes.
Welcome from La Mesa. Where in "Jefferson" are you?

The Jefferson movement has always fascinated me... and I am a Geographer by trade.
I'm in Shasta County. The history behind SoJ is pretty interesting and lately there's been renewed interest. I doubt it'll go anywhere, but I can dream.
Welcome to the madness from So Cal.

Take the time to read the attached thread and link. It explains who we are, our history, rules and other helpful info.
http://www.botl.org/threads/to-all-the-new-guys-please-read.75016/
Thank you much, I'll check it out.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Shasta County is great. Are you in Redding or somewhere in the mountains? (I was trying to talk my wife into moving to either Humboldt or Siskiyou county.)

Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Welcome from the Lone Star State! Dammit, I wanted to use that exact picture of Archer for my next avatar... Back to the drawing board...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shasta County is great. Are you in Redding or somewhere in the mountains? (I was trying to talk my wife into moving to either Humboldt or Siskiyou county.)
Yeah, we're in Redding but one of these days I'd love to have a place out in the sticks. I maintain that there aren't many places more beautiful than the north coast on a sunny day, if you could talk her into Humboldt I couldn't image her regretting it. Siskiyou is gorgeous as well but there's just something about the ocean.