What's new

New England vs. Steelers AFC!!!

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok, It's time to start the trash talkin' and discussion about this game. This is a huge game and it's going to be a great one! I've actually wanted this match up since we got our heads handed to us the last time we played the Steelers to exact some revenge upon them...hehehe:smt092

I think the Steelers are a good team this year finally, and I am happy they made it this far but alas, this is the end of the road for them...hehehe:smt019

The Pats are going to be the better team on Sunday. I just can't wait to see about 50,000 Steelers fans hushed by the Patriots!!!!:smt081

hehehe, GO PATS!!!!:smt026

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
by the tone of your message, I take it you are talking about some type of sporting event. Now, since you are from the North Eastern United States and it is winter, I would assume you are talking about hockey. But there is no hockey this year, so you must be talking about curling.

Adam, sorry, I am not much of a curling fan but I like you so I will cheer for the Pats too - okay.

Go Patsies Go

:smt098

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey Jordon I think you forgot something........

OH! Here it is....:smt098 :smt019 :smt018 :smt075

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Legends of the Playground said:
Steelers win. Time for Belichik's streak to end. Plus, Pittsburgh's not gonna be bothered by the weather.
I have to have faith in my Pats to beat them. They are 13 and 0 against teams they have played twice and lost to the first time....

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
wasch_24 said:
It's gonna be a battle but i think it is going to be an all Pennsylvania Super Bowl...sorry to burst your bubble Adam. :smt097
Don't worry dude, you can't burst my bubble. Plus I know you're bitter, you don't really have an NFL team to support, nevermind a championship level one....lol:smt098

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Since I am from the Buffalo area I have a natural dislike for the Patriots so nothing would make me happier to see the Steelers win.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Q: You know what you call 53 guys sitting at home watching the superbowl?

A: The New England Patriots.

Steelers are gonna tag that ass.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
LOL......cough cough....how many superbowls have the Steelers won lately?....oh that's right...NONE....

And the Pats?...hehehe oh yeah....2 goin' on 3 baby!!!!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Pulse said:
I have to have faith in my Pats to beat them. They are 13 and 0 against teams they have played twice and lost to the first time....
You know as well as anyone all good streaks end sometime. Somehow I think this will be the second time the Steelers break a Patriots winning streak.

I don't think the Patriots will be affected by the weather however, they looked pretty good this past weekend in bad weather.

Adam, you have my address to send those cigars you are going to owe me???

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
tubaman said:
Adam, you have my address to send those cigars you are going to owe me???
lol, not that i'll need it but i'm SURE that if you win you'll send it to me. However, since you are going to lose I don't think that will be necessary...lol:smt098

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Pulse said:
LOL......cough cough....how many superbowls have the Steelers won lately?....oh that's right...NONE....

And the Pats?...hehehe oh yeah....2 goin' on 3 baby!!!!
Good save on using the word "lately"...care to do a total count of superbowl wins for the 2 teams??

Didn't think so....

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
DWavs said:
Good save on using the word "lately"...care to do a total count of superbowl wins for the 2 teams??

Didn't think so....
A. Live in the past all you want man, enjoy it.....Steelers championships were a lifetime ago. I prefer to live in this generation...hehehe:smt044

B. The Pats are well on thier way to beating the Steelers in # of SuperBowls overall as well.......watch. hehehe;)

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Pulse said:
A. Live in the past all you want man, enjoy it.....Steelers championships were a lifetime ago. I prefer to live in this generation...hehehe:smt044

B. The Pats are well on thier way to beating the Steelers in # of SuperBowls overall as well.......watch. hehehe;)
Oh...I'll watch. Don't worry.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I know you strive to be like me man but get yer own lines....lol!!!

Goin' to be a hell of a Sunday that's for damned sure!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait!!!!:smt030

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
It's inevitable that it would be said so here it goes...care to put your money where your mouth is??